It's a girl

Murthy Mansion

Cabir and Nandini were having lunch, Cabir was feeding Nandini as a caring brother.

Cabir: So...you slept peacefully.

Nandini: Ya bhai I slept peacefully you need not to worryabout it.

Nandini half lied, she doesn't want that Cabir tease her.

Cabir: OK..now have your medicines and take some rest.

Nandini in one go gulped the medicines

Nandini: Bhai we should take your friend to dinner with us, he helped us so much.

Cabir: Actually, you are right we should.

Nandini: Ok so can I call Navya also, please... (She made a puppy face)

Cabir: OK you call her but in one condition you will go and take.

Nandini: Ok I am going to take rest byee.

Cabir pecked on her head.

Cabir: OK go and take rest byee.

He called Mukti, Alia and Dhruv too for dinner as they can have some time together and can meet Nandini too.

Evening

Nandini got ready  and came to hall where  Cabir was already waiting for her.

She was wearing a sky blue dress above her knee paired with black heels and left her hair opened.

Cabir: You are looking pretty.

Nandini: Thank you bhai.

After sometime they reached the restaurant.

Cabir: Hi so this is my sister Nandini and Nandini this Mukti and this is Alia and this is Dhruv and Manik se toh tum mil hi chuki ho.

They introduced themselves and after sometime Abhi and Navya also joined them.

Mukti: Abhimanyu what are you doing here?

Abhi: My friend invited me to dinner what are you doing here.

Nandini: Hi Abhi meet Mukti she my bhai's friend and Mukti meet Abhimanyu he is my friend.

Mukti: Nandu I already know him he's my boyfriend.

Nandini: Ooo ya he always talks about you.

They sat on the table, in order followed by Nandini, Manik, Cabir, Navya and Alia,Dhruv, Mukti , Abhi opposite to them.

Manik(whispering in Nandini's ear): You are looking breathtaking.

Nandini(blushing): Thank you you are also looking very handsome.

They ate their dinner by taking,teasing and laughing and soon gone to their respected homes

Next morning

Nandini wakes up early morning and sees a text from Manik and smiles.

Hey, good morning beautiful hope you had a wonderful sleep. Have a wonderful day, bye. -M

Good morning handsome, I really had a wonderful sleep. Have a wonderful day, bye. -N

She got ready and came down and had her breakfast.

Cabir: Good morning choti, why so early?

Nandini: Good morning  bhai, I need to go to office today early we have meeting.

Cabir: OK.

After having their breakfast they goes to their respective works.

At night

Nandini was doing some work in her room just then she heard a knock on the door.

Cabir came in with two mugs of coffee and sits besides her.

Cabir: How was your day?

Nandini: It was nice. Bhai suddenly how you remembered me that too so late.

Cabir(stammering): wo..wo..actually..I think I am in love.

Nandini(jumped from her place exited): really...with whom?

Cabir: It's a girl.

Nandini: Arey I know it's a girl but who?

Cabir:wo..wo..Na..Navya...

Nandini: What are you serious? You mean my BFF Navya?

Cabir: Yup.

Nandini: oo bhai I am so happy for you and Navya...Wait have you proposed her?

Cabir: No actually I am planning to but I don't know what are her likes and dislikes.

Nandini: Don't worry I will tell you all about her.

Cabir hugged Nandini and then she told him all about Navya's likes and dislikes and then they slept.