If you say so

In Murthy Mansion

Nandini's room

Nandini was lying on the bed and thinking about something, while a girl was pacing around the room.

The girl got frustrated with the silence and shooked Nandini, which brought her out of her trance.

Girl: Yaar, how he just do this to you.

Nandini: Even I don't know..

Girl: Soo are you angry with him?

Nandini: No Navya, I don't know why but I feel safe around him, I don't know but when he's around I feel so different....

Navya (Screamed): Omg..Omg...You are. In. Love.

Nandini: No Navya, I am not in love, it's just that he's my good friend and that's why I'm feeling nice when he's around.

Navya: Acha ok so let's play a game.

Nandini: What are you a kid, you want to play game?

Navya: Arey...zyada sawal mat pucho bass jo main Keh rahi hu waisa karo.

Nandini: Ok..

Navya: So I will ask you some questions and you need to answer them in one word and very quickly.

Nandini: Ummm...Ok..

Navya: So here's your first question..which person you think about the most?

Nandini: Manik..

Navya: Around whom you feel safe?

Nandini: Manik..

Navya: Which person you think about the most?

Nandini: Manik..

Navya: Whom you love?

Nandini: Manik..

Navya: See I told you.

Nandini: Arey how can just say like  this?

Navya: I can say, because I have experienced these all things. Think about it, you will get to know.

Nandini: Ok..If you say so..

Navya: Acha chalo ab hum chalte hain..kal office mei miltey hai.

Nandini (smiled and hugged her): Ok then bye.

Navya: Bye and listen think about what I have said.

Nandini: Ok..

Meanwhile at Malhotra Mansion

Manik was thinking about his moments with Nandini and what Cabir told him.

Manik's Pov

She's special, when she's around I feel so different. Her smell, her smile, her cute antics and pouts and most important her innocence.
But why I am thinking much her? Why she's affecting me so much? Was Cabir right?

Yes he was right, I damn love..(and a smile took place on his lips)

I love Nandini, I love you Nandini.

End of Manik's Pov

Meanwhile in Murthy Mansion

Nandini was still thinking about what Navya told her. She was just thinking about what her bff said her.

When Cabir entered her room.

Cabir: What are you thinking Chhoti?

Nandini (startled): wo..wo..nothing Bhai..bass aise hi..

Cabir: You know na you can tell me anything..

Nandini: Ummm..Bhai actually..I wanted to know that how you realise that you are in love with someone?

Cabir just smiled at his little sister.

Cabir: Just close your eyes and socho ki wo kaun insan hai jiske sath aap apni puri zindagi bitana chahate ho.

Nandini: Thank you Bhai, you are the best.

Cabir: I know , but are you in love?

Nandini( stammering): No...bh..Bhai...ac..actually my one friend is in doubt that whether she is in love or not.

Cabir understood that she is talking about herself but didn't say anything and just smiled at her.

Cabir: OK.. so now sleep and don't think much..

Nandini: Ok bhai...Good night..sweet dreams..

Cabir: Good night..sweet dreams..

They hugged each other and Cabir left to his room.

Just after Cabir gone Nandini closed the door and ran to her balcony..and closed her eyes to open it in shock.

Nandini's Pov

I'm in love