You slept with a girl

Nandini was preparing some snacks and Cabir was decorating house and was also helping as everyone would come to their house for partying.

Soon everyone came to their house for partying.

Cabir greeted everyone by hugging and they hugged him back.

Manik: Ummm..Where is Nandini?

Cabir: Manik why are you so restless by not finding her here?

Manik (glaring): Shut up Cabir I was just asking casually.

Cabir: OK..she is in the kitchen. Let me call her. Nandiniiii...

Nandini: Ya bhai I am here..

Cabir: Thank God Nandini you came..Manik was being restless by not finding you here.

Manik (glared Cabir): Nandini don't take his words seriously and I was just asking casually.

Nandini: Ok..

She then greeted everyone and again gone to kitchen to bring snacks . Manik followed her to the kitchen and after sometime they brought snacks and drinks.

As there was no seat left for them they sat on couch which is Nandini's chillingly place.

Mukti: So let's play never have I ever.

All: Ok.

Cabir: Never have I ever...slept with a boy/girl.

Everyone took a sip of their drink,except Navya.

Mukti: Haww. . Manik you slept with a girl and you not told us.

Navya: Nandini I thought you are a good girl but you slept with a boy and not told also.

Manik: When Cabir went on a date with Navya. I came here and...

Alia: And then you did that what a girl and a boy does when they are alone.

Nandini buried her face in Manik's chest to hide her blushing face.

Manik: Shut up Alia let me complete.

Alia: OK.

Manik: So then me and  Nandini were talking and unknowingly we fallen asleep.

Cabir: And I must tell you guys that   they were looking very cute while sleeping in each others arm.

In return he got a glare from both.

Dhruv: OK so continue our game.

Abhi: Never have I ever......Made out in a elevator.

Everyone took a sip of their drink except Nandini, Manik, Cabir and Navya.

They finished their game after sometime and were watching movie.

While watching movie Nandini fell asleep on Manik's shoulder and he didn't want to disturb her sleep so he didn't wake her up.

After watching movie they were about to leave to their room but saw Nandini sleeping.

Cabir: Let me wake her up.

Manik: No Cabir don't wake her up she is sleeping peacefully.

Cabir: But..

Manik: No buts or ifs... you go I will take her to her room.

Cabir: OK you go and sleep there only as there is no space.

Manik: ok

Manik took Nandini in a bridal way to her room and laid her on the bed and he gone to couch near window and slept.