chapter three ⦙ jenzie eve

october 09, 2012

"blankets?"

"check."

"pillows?"

"check."

"nerf guns?"

"do we really need that?"

"yes, we do, you never know if the apocalypse will come!"

"well, we do have nerf guns. so that's a check,"

"candy from mr. jimmy?"

"check."

"extra cardboard and tape?"

"check."

"so, if we have all that, then i think we can begin our mission, sam the snake hunter!"

"great, cassie the- i already forgot your job."

"how dare you! it's cassie the spacedancer."

"that's lame but, okay, cassie the 'spacedancer'."

——

"oh no! we better evacuate to the rocket before they get us!" johnny yelled and i panicked.

"well let's go!" i screamed as we jumped off the bed and landed on the matress that we positioned on the ground.

"mission completed," johnny said in a computer program voice.

"good job, sam!" i said, high-fiving johnny.

"you did well too, cassie." johnny smiled, shaking my hand.

"woah, i'm tired. wanna blow out the candles on the rooftop? we got two more which is good enough for tonight," i suggested, grabbing the box of the candles which i was not supposed to be handling at the age of eleven.

"sure!" johnny said and we climbed out the window to the rooftop, starting to blow the candles out as the stars continued to shine and the moon rised.

"i wonder why we blow these out," johnny wondered, staring into his candle.

"well, i blow this out because it relaxes me, and somehow a flame fading away is satisfying in my eyes," i said, he nodded.

"hm, never thought of it that way," johnny said, looking at his candle.

"we should blow this out for jenzie eve," i said. jenzie eve— jenzie is me and johnny's names combined, and eve because we met on christmas eve. jenzie eve.

"okay then. i blow this candle out for jenzie eve!" johnny said, blowing the candle.

"i blow this candle for jenzie eve!" i said, blowing my candle.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
this chapter is kinda bad, hope you're still enjoying it though!
also i love the sister squad. if you know, you know!!