Chapter 2

Your POINT OF VIEW:

"I'm sorry,y/n but," aunt stopped but continued soon after that, "we agreed to let you both to marry each other," aunt continued.

"No,no,no. What do you mean? You mean,I am going to marry him?" I asked standing up probably not knowing what the hell I'm doing here.

Both Aunt of mine and Mrs Lee nod their heads.

"I can't believe this," I said and left them all alone in the living room,I went straight to my bedroom,letting out an exhausting sigh.

"Why can't my life get any better?" I asked myself.

Felix's POINT OF VIEW:
I sighed loudly,that Mrs Shin is able to hear it along with my mom.

"Why is it y/n?" I questioned.
Both my mom and Mes Shin glanced at each other.

"Nevermind. Forget it," I said and left the house.

To be really honest,I'm actually kind of fine with getting married with y/n better than any other clingy and cringy girls.

Y/N is not that bad looking either.
Her personality is also 100% acceptable.

It's just that...she's not okay being with me.

And that made me kind of upset. Which I don't understand,why.

Author's POV:
As soon as Felix had reached home,he made a beeline towards his bedroom.

Closing the door shut.

Felix was looking at himself in the mirror and asked, "what don't I have to make y/n fall for me?"
"Not even once I had made y/n fall in love with me while the other girls do,according to others I am a full set that alot of girls want to buy," Felix said to himself and letting out a small sigh.

"I guess,I don't reach y/n level," Felix said,once again.

To be continued...