Chapter 14

Your POV:
"Oh. I totally forgotten that you told me you wanted to tell me something. So what is it?" Felix asked.
I sighed. I totally have forgotten about it.

I stopped my track for awhile.

"Uncle Yero is cheating on my aunt," I said and continued walking.

Felix ran up to me and asked.
"When? How?" He asked.
"I read his texts with a girl. He's just using my aunt to fuck," I said while I run my hand through my hair.

"Then,did you inform your aunt yet?" He questioned. I shooked my head.

"She needs to know and she deserve to know," Felix sternly said.

"She won't believe me until I have proof to prove her about her SO CALLED husband is cheating on her,"
I explained.
Felix went quiet.

"He even offered me to pay me two thousands if I keep my mouth completely shut about him cheating," I explained.

"And the worst thing is that,he have a wife before and now. He haven't divorce his first wife and already marry with my aunt. My aunt doesn't even know she is the second wife of Yero. This sucks," I added.

"You can just show the texts of Yero and his girl to your aunt,that's proof and you don't even need two thousands do you?" He said.

"I don't need the money,I need you,proof and my aunt,oh and I need him to divorce my aunt. I already felt something fishy about him from the start. He would smell like Ladies' Perfume everyday after work,and I'm certain it's not my aunt because my aunt doesn't even go to his office and she hates perfume! I'm going insane for my aunt." I explained.

"You need to confront your aunt," Felix suggested.

"Again,you know my aunt is a hotheaded right?" I said.

After all the discussion,Felix and I went to 'Swensen'

Felix ordered a Spaghetti Bolognese while I ordered Lamb Chop.

Felix and I turned the subject from the cheater to our marriage.
And to be very honest,I'm so excited.

Felix's POV:

While Y/n and I talked about our marriage,I could feel the excitement in Y/n eyes.

"Y/n. Are you really that desperate?" I questioned her.

"Huh?" She looked puzzled.

"Our marriage. You look desperate," I said.

She let out a chuckle.

Uncle Yero's POV:
"Hi,darling. What are you cooking for dinner?" I asked my second wife.

"Just some left over samgyeopsal. I'm just heating it." She told me.

"But I don't want to eat samgyeopsal,I want to eat you..." I said. She grinned. She's so easy to get.

"Let's go to the room then," she says and dragged me in her room.

Slut.

Felix's POV:
"Can I stay over at your place tonight? I don't want to see the jerk face," said Y/n.

"Okay," I answered while my eyes are on the road.

"Let's cuddle all night," I added.
Y/n giggled.

When we reached my place,I lead Y/n to my room.
My parents are not at home. They went over to my mom brother's place to sleep there for 2 days.

As Y/n entered my room and her eyes are in awe.

"You're so sweet," she commented.

We both entered my room and sat on the couch.

"You decorated your room with pictures of me and I didn't know your a stalker of mine," she said and chuckled.

"I have always been your stalker and admirer," I added.
She continued chuckling.

"Is that why,I keep on bumping onto you almost every single day?" She asked.

"Maybe yes,maybe not," I calmly replied.

"Gosh. The thought of the old days...I miss Twice and BlackPink," she said.

Forgot to mention,both Twice and BlackPink are focusing on their career which is singing,dancing or even rapping.

Twice went for a Japan tour while BlackPink goes to Singapore.
And since some of us dropped out of school or graduated,we didn't stay in contact so much that we even forget about them.

"I know," I said.

To be continued...

Author's Note: The reason why I have been updating alot of chapters of Black Rose is because I want to quickly complete this book and publish another fanfiction book.
Take note there are only 20-23 chapters.