Bloodbath

Petrov is a normal man with a big pee pee. He likes to drink vodka in the gulag's where he was born. He has frends but they all have the mega gays and should die, my thumb is itchy, hes also a mongoloide. When he slept tonite he was playing a game called Пожалуйста, пошлите мне помощь in the gulag's with his male companions. But the door was broken open by a weird guy with a big beard that hanged over his little pee pee, he was probaly asian. Petrov said "Гребаное дерьмо, кто-то, черт побери, прорвался через чертову дверь, я хочу закончить все прямо сейчас прямо здесь, пожалуйста, можешь ли ты снять у меня мозги". The man was not happy with that and he called upon the ancient powers of the minions that has something in there big asscracks. The minions came upon our holy world and showed there asscracks for the cam. Petrov walked to the minions and pulled his pants down reveeling his big dick. He got in the minion who screamed for help while he was getting raped, but the old man who summoned the minions didn't help, he watched. The big pee pee of petrov became so full with milk that he just came. The minion was mad with anger and fear, the minion had cast a spell of misfortune on Petrov's life, Petrov fell and the minion starts becoming big and his dick too. The minon walks to Petrov and gets him ready to pump him in the asscrack just like what Petrov did to him, but the minion also had a VAGINA where Petrov put his dick in. They started fucking for a bit and the old man starts masturbating, but not with a penis but with a vegena. She walked to the minion and starts asking him if she can be fucked too. The minion turns around and starts fucking her while Petrov is still fucking the minion. The minion came and fell on Petrov, Petrov died.

THE END.