1.2 \\ Confrontation

Edit: okay so I completely forgot to do this when I published this chapter but, this chapter is dedicated to mansae03 since she basically helped me come up with several ideas (she's my irl friend) and I couldn't have done this without her help skfjdksla I'm such a bad friend for forgetting
Anyways enjoy the chapter!

3:45 pm

After your final class, you packed up your things extra slowly, so no one would catch you heading to the abandoned school building. Once the class was empty, you made your way out of the class, through the empty hallways and exited the building.
You watched the students; some were huddled in groups chatting and others were exiting the campus.

You quickly ran and made your way to the abandoned school building. Huffing in exhaustion, you walked to the backside of the building and were surprised to see no one standing there. You scoffed, was this some sort of joke? Someone just didn't want you to go home or what?

Suddenly a very familiar voice called out from behind you

"Ah, there you are, (Y/N)...."

______________________________________

Sorry for the short update guys! I know I'm a terrible person.....

SIKE!!

______________________________________

You turned around and saw the apparent writer of your note.

Kim Taehyung.

At first you were confused but then you remembered something Suho told you a while back regarding something about you, Jungkook and him.
Wait, wasn't that the day I was almost kidnapped? Wasnt Suho taken too? Omg is he okay?
Another voice in your head piped in.
Honey are you sure you're okay? Right at this moment? That sentence brought you back to reality

You furrowed your eyebrows to try and get the message across that you wanted to know what was going on.

He caught on and clapped his hands. "Congratulations! You made it here!" You merely rolled your eyes.
"(Y/N), do you know how it's like, to be so confused, that you just wanna....... destroy something? Or kill someone? Ever felt that kind of, rage and confusion?"

Um

Wtf??

You looked at him weirdly....because he was being weird.

"Ah of course you wouldn't understand, because you have exactly what I want!" he suddenly exclaimed

"Ah of course you wouldn't understand, because you have exactly what I want!" he suddenly exclaimed. Did he like, want to be mute or something? This dude is wacko certified.
"What do I want, oh it's so obvious," he said, while walking towards you. You tried to take a step back but a bush was in your way and started scratching you up like a cactus trying to hump your leg. Hey, weird imagination, shut up! We're kinda in a situation here!