1.3 \\ Fix us

You swivelled around and were surprised to see none other than

Jungkook.

He started Taehyung down, his face a mixture of emotions.
Guilt, shock, horror, betrayal....the works.
He then turned to face you, still on your butt, staring up at him in both happiness and confusion. To be fair, you were quite surprised to see him after school hours, let alone saving you. He walked over and lent a hand, and you took it as he pulled you up. You dusted your skirt, and as you looked at him you noticed the he refused to make eye contact with you. When he glanced up, you rose an eyebrow, questioning him.

"Don't ask what I'm doing here, it's a long story. And well, I guess I should also apologise. I admit, I overreacted earlier. I should have let you explain, I just, wanted to have you by my side so badly that I guess I forgot to respect your freedom," he said. You rose your eyebrows again, but this time in amusement at how he willingly dropped his pride and ego for you.
"I happened to hear the whole ordeal with Taehyung. Again, don't ask, long story. So he's bi, and I couldn't be happier now that he's found himself. But I guess he took it a bit too far. He has trouble at home you know, this just added to the whole thing. And it doesn't help that our school is a homophobic piece of trash. Poor guy probably didn't even know what he was doing."

You look at the unconscious boy a few feet away, upset over his actions earlier, but more upset about how he faces this alone. You wanted to say something, but as you patted your pockets for a paper and a pen, which you realised that you didn't have one, Jungkook took a hold of your wrists and looked straight into your eyes, and all the love and affection he had for you couldn't have been any more clearer than a polished mirror. You meekly swallowed, maintaing eye contact, reciprocating, your soft spot for him overtaking your senses.
"You don't have to say anything. I'm the one who has a lot to say. As I said earlier, I profusely apologise. You can be friends with whoever you want- that was your friend, right?" he asked hesitantly. You nodded as he continued, "(Y/N), I'm sorry for hurting you, and I hope for your forgiveness. Will you take me back, can we fix us?"

The stars in his eyes shined and the genuinity his words dripped like dew from leaves on a misty morning. This was enough for you I understand the love he had for you. The love you had for him, well, it never faded. Sure, he had made you upset, at some point, you even hated him, but in rain or shine,

love always prevails.

_____________________________________

3 months later

You ran through the crowded hallways, zig-zagging through clusters of students, as Jungkook chased you.
"Give me my banana milk back! (Y/N)!" cried out your whiny boyfriend. You merely smirked, continued through the twisty corridors until you spotted a familiar group of people; Minhyun, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Mark.
You waved your hands in the air, hoping to grab their attention and, lucky for you, 6 heads snapped in your direction. You skidded to a stop before quickly arranging them into a makeshift wall, protecting you from your banana-milk-deprived boyfriend.
Jungkook notice you hiding behind them, came to a stop andket out another childish whine. "I just want some milk."
You teasingly waved his carton in the air, and he took the opportunity to grab it. Stupid move on your part, because he succeeded in doing so.

"Nice try, (Y/N). Use a smarter tactic next time," Minhyun remarks as your human wall disintegrated. "You two make me feel lonely," Lisa pouted. "Just date Rosé," quipped Jisoo. "Miss me with that gay shit," shot back Rosé. "Gay isn't shit, you moron," said Jennie. "I was being sarcastic but go off I guess," shrugged Rosé. Everyone looked at each other, and then at Lisa and Rosé, as they questionably eyes each other.