How you met (DR1)

This is only the Danganronpa 1 males
(Also the short intros will only be for the "how you met" the others will be longer)

How You Met Makoto

When: Afternoon
Where: On the side walk
How: You were walking home from school and you accidentally bumped into him on the sidewalk and all your things fell out of your bag. He helped you get your stuff while apologizing repeatedly. You kept telling him it was ok while he walked you home. He was really friendly so you two exchanged numbers.

How you met Byakuya

When: Morning
Where: A cafe
How: You were walking into the cafe, but instead of the cafe you walked into a man. He got angry with you and you both picked up his stuff. He cursed at you and said, " You owe me BIG TIME(rush)" So you two exchanged numbers. You would work for him until he was satisfied.

How you met Leon

When: Afternoon
Where: Batting Cages
How: You were on your way to get groceries when you passed the batting cages. You saw a man with (awesome) red hair getting cussed out by his coach. Something about not cutting his hair. When the coach left, the boy saw you and walked up to you. You two talked for alittle bit and exchanged numbers.

How you met Yasuhiro

When: Nighttime
Where: In an alley
How: You were using a shortcut to get home when you saw a man with freakishly long hair that was all over the place. He was yelling something about fortune telling. You knew that you shouldn't waste money, but the guy was cute, so yeah. After you paid for you telling, he did his thing and said. "You will find love in 3 weeks tops," He said to me with an adorable smile. You two exchanged numbers.

How you met Taka

When: After school/Afternoon
Where: Locker
How: It was Friday after school. You were so happy to finally get out of this hell hole that you accidently started to run in the halls. Once you heard someone yell "STOP RIGHT THERE" you knew it was no other than Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the hall monitor.
He scolded you while trying to stay nice for running in the halls. You already had his number since Taka was your tutor. He eventually let you go home.

How you met Mondo

When: Dawn
Where: Shop
How: You were out shopping for your sick friend Aoi, When you accidentally bumped into a tall man with corn for hair. He gave you an intense look at first, but then reached out a hand with his eyes closed to help you up. You two talked until you remember you had a friend at home waiting for medicine. So you two exchanged numbers.