7.5

"my poor mochi," seokjin mumbled at the sight of a brokenhearted jimin curled up on his couch. "come here."

jimin sniffled, sitting up as he opened his arms up for seokjin to hug him. the older male hugged jimin, sitting besides him on the couch as his head rested on his shoulder.

jimin's sobs became longer as his hands clutched his hyung's t-shirt. seokjin could only rub jimin's back and mutter comforting words into his ear.

during all the years seokjin had known jimin, not once had he seen him breakdown to the point where he could hardly form a sentence. it hurt him to see one of the people he cared about most hurt and in all this, he couldn't find it in his heart to feel any kind of negative emotions towards yoongi.

he had a gut feeling that yoongi wouldn't have just broken off his and jimin's relationship because he knew that the two were happy together. he was sure that there was something which influenced yoongi's decision to break up with jimin.

"h-h-hyung-"

seokjin cut jimin off. "don't force yourself to speak, jiminie. i'd rather you cry on my shoulder until can no longer and let me take care of you."

jimin nodded, his grip on seokjin tightening. the older male pushed jimin's head onto his chest, his had stroking his hair as a fresh set of tears rolled down his cheeks.

"p-p-please sing t-to me." the younger male requested.

seokjin smiled small, drawing a deep breath. "what would i do without your smart mouth
drawing me in, and you kicking me out
got my head spinning, no kidding, i can’t pin you down
what’s going on in that beautiful mind
i'm on your magical mystery ride
and i'm so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but i'll be alright

my head’s under water
but i'm breathing fine
you’re crazy and i'm out of my mind

'cause all of me
loves all of you
love your curves and all your edges
all your perfect imperfections
give your all to me
i'll give my all to you
you’re my end and my beginning
even when i lose I’m winning
'cause i give you all, all of me
and you give me all, all of you."

by the end of the chorus, soft snores jimin emitted filled the living room. seokjin lay him down on the couch and grabbed a blanket to cover him with. he put the ice cream he brought in jimin's freezer and sat on the floor in front of the couch to watch tv while eating pizza, making sure the volume was low so jimin wouldn't be startled and wake up.