19.4

"Kun, could you pass me the kimchi? Jimin asked as he looked at Kunpimook.

"No, it's right next to you. Get it yourself."

Jimin raised an eyebrow at him. "Why don't you just stop being a whiny little-"

"Jimin hyung!" Jihyun shrieked.

The two brothers met each others eyes and maintained eye contact, glaring at each other. Jihyun was irritated with how his brother was unable to not be himself for the benefit of everyone while Jimin was only glaring at Jihyun since he was glaring at him.

Jiyoung and Sungmin both sighed at their children's behaviour. When they were children they got along so well, yet now they're grown adults, they argue like children. Jiyoung usually referred to her children as freaks who defied nature and matured in reverse.

Yoongi bit his lip as he looked in between his fiancé and his brother. He detested being in tense environments so to reduce to the tension which thickened the air, he reached over the table and placed the large dish of kimchi besides Jimin.

"H-here you go Jiminie." He spoke, placing his hand on top of Jimin's to gain his attention.

Thankfully, his tactics worked and Jimin broke his heated staring competition with Jihyun as he turned to smile at his lover.

"Thank you my love, but you didn't have to do that. Bambam, should have."

Kunpimook's cheeks heated up as Jimin brought up the past and said his childhood nickname, of which he despised.

"No Jimin hyung, we don't talk about those days." He dismissed, cheeks bright pink.

Yoongi tilted his head, confused about the unclear subject of conversation.

"What's a Bambam?"

Jimin smirked and knowing what was about to happen, Kunpimook rested his head on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa chuckled and kissed his temples and rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Baby, it's not what— this is a matter of who and to answer that question, Bambam is Kunpimook. When he and Jihyun were twelve they made a bet and Kun lost and as a result, he had to dye his hair white. When he went to school everyone started calling him Bambam, you know, from the flinstones? And even when he dyed his hair back to dark brown, the nickname just stuck." Jimin explained, taking a few glances at Kunpimook as he spoke.

"Jimin hyung~" Kunpimook whined, hitting his head lightly against Lisa's shoulder.

"Kunnie, don't be embarrassed. I think it's cute, Bambam definitely suits you babe." Lisa voiced, which made Kunpimook blush for the umpteenth time.

Jihyun cleared his throat. "So, Yoongi hyung, how did you meet my bitch of a brother and why would you decide to keep talking to him?"

This time, Jimin glared at Jihyun but with purpose.

"I can hear you Jishit."

"I know, hence why I said it Jibitch."

Sungmin stood from the table and gave both of his son's a stern look. "Jimin and Jihyun, you both know better than to bicker at the dining table. Seriously, for fucks sake, grow up you're adults not children."

"Sorry Appa." Jimin and Jihyun muttered in unison.

"As you should be." Jiyoung commented, slyly giving Sungmin a high five underneath the table for what they deemed, their impressive parenting.

"Jiminie and I met over Instagram. We had mutual friends so it just kinda happened..." Yoongi filled in as he twiddled his thumbs nervously.

"I can't help but feel as if there's more to that story." Jihyun commented which made Yoongi shrink in his chair.

"J-Jimin may have been a class a, excuse my language, bitch when we first started talking but we resolved it and become really good friends before lovers."

Jihyun smirked at Kunpimook. "You owe me ₩1000."

"Fine." He grumbled as he shoved his hand into his pocket and gave his boyfriend his money.

Jihyun chuckled but didn't forget to plant a kiss on his boyfriend's pouty lips after taking the money.

"You actually betted on how Yoongi and I met?" Jimin asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Of course, there's money to be made in every aspect of life."

Lisa slapped the back of Jihyun's head which resulted in him crying out in pain as he carassed his head while Lisa smirked evilly.

"What was that for?!" Jihyun shouted.

"For being stupid."

"For being non-sensical."

"For being you."

Jiyoung, Sungmin and Lisa all announced at the same time.

"Atta girl." Jiyoung spoke in English making Lisa giggle.

"Jihyun if you don't keep Lisa and Kunpimook, we're gonna have issues son." Sungmin spoke up.

Jihyun pouted at his parents before looking at Lisa with puppy eyes.

"Lisa~" Jihyun whined.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Okay Jihyun we get it, you're a bottom. Now the successful son has an announcement to make."

"Shut up hyung!"

"Jimin, I beg you just speak." Jiyoung told her son, rolling her eyes.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and grinned before intertwining their hands and holding them up.

"Yoongi and I are engaged." Jimin spoke, with clear confidence and happiness.

Jiyoung and Sungmin immediately looked to each other for help on how to react to the sudden news that their eldest son was engaged to the person who they believed was the one for him.

"Eomma, Appa? Is- is that okay?" Yoongi asked, his hold on Jimin's hand tightening.

"It's more than okay sweetheart, I'm so happy for you two. I couldn't be more happier." Jiyoung pronounced as she stood from her chair.

She made her way over to Yoongi and Jimin and hugged the happy couple at once, pecking both of their cheeks as she cried tears of joy.

"I too am happy for you two. Congratulations, Yoongi and Jimin."

"Thank you Appa." The couple spoke in unison.

Jihyun stood from the table, his chair scraping against the floorboards. Just from that action, both his partners became worried about what he would say but both had a very vivid idea.

"Oh no." Lisa and Kunpimook whispered together.

"Lisa's pregnant!"

________

yeet💦