13.1

"long time no see, huh?" doctor adams said as she smiled at yoongi as he walked into her office.

yoongi only shrugged in response and sat on the chair he usually sat on in therapy sessions; right infront of doctor adams. he began to fiddle with his hands as he looked down at them refusing to make eye contact with his therapist.

"yoongi is you don't want to be here-"

"i-i do! i need to want to be here..." yoongi interrupted, raising his head.

doctor adams furrowed her eyebrows at yoongi's words. "need to for you or for mark?"

"both of us. because of how i reacted to seeing jimin for the first time in six months, i've decided to try and get to the bottom of my issues a-and work on my self-esteem."

"that's great yoongi," doctor adams spoke while smiling but her smile fell "but, we need to address the cause of your panic attack."

"o-oh." yoongi frowned.

he was hoping that they wouldn't have to come back to his panic attack and discuss why it happened. it was bad enough that he wasted valuable time he could've spent with jimin, whom he still loved, and now they had to talk about why he reacted in the way he did? he wasn't sure he could talk about jimin without breaking down, but he'd try. for his sake.

"how did you and jimin meet?" the therapist asked as she picked up a pen from her desk.

"instagram. we had mutual friends so they played a part in us talking. i commented on his post after being tagged by our friends then he messaged me and said that he knew i was faking who i was and it hit me hard... s-so i c-cut myself and shut everyone in my life out for a few days until jimin showed up at my apartment. the door was open so he let himself in and from there, he helped me be comfortable being who i was.".

doctor adams looked up from her notes. "what did jimin say to you?"

"quote "if you're a rapper why do you constantly pretend?" unquote."

"why did you feel the need to hide yourself from people?"

"i-i'm scared. i would say was but i would still hide m-myself from others because of what's happened when i've been myself. i-it was d-daehyun before but now it's when my haters messaged me. i-it really broke me." yoongi informed, a tear rolling down his cheek which he didn't bother to wipe until after he had finished speaking.

doctor adams sighed as she took her glasses off her face then squinted. "this is all stemming from the psychological issues daehyun's action caused. do you agree or disagree?"

yoongi bit his lip at the question. part of him blame daehyun and hated him with a burning passion, but the other half blamed himself and thought daehyun only did what he did because of how he acted.

"i... a-agree."

"are you sure you agree with me?" she questioned, making eye contact with yoongi.

"no."

doctor adams checked the clock on the wall and saw she had around five minutes left with yoongi. "since we're running out of time, i'll give you homework which we can discuss tomorrow. your task is to write another two lists but about why you agree and why disagree with me. okay?"

"y-yes, but what happened to finding the cause of my panic attack w-when i saw jimin?" he asked, slightly tilting his head.

"you'll see soon, it's all linked." she replied confidently.

yoongi only nodded and turned so he could look at the clock to see it was now 6:00pm.

"sessions done." he muttered as he stood from the chair and walked out of the room quickly.

he closed the door behind himself then rested his head on the door, eyes closed. suddenly, everything they talked about just hit him and all he wanted was a hug and to be told that everything would get better even if he didn't believe it.

"d boy!" mark shouted from down the hall.

yoongi's eyes flew open as he stood up straight and turned to look at mark. mark saw the look on yoongi's face and immediately knew what he needed. after spending so much time with yoongi, he begun to pick up on his mannerisms and how he didn't tell you what he wanted through words but through certain facial expressions and actions.

without an exchange of words, mark pulled yoongi into his chest and wrapped his arms around his small frame. yoongi was in shock from the suddenness of mark's actions but his arms found themselves wrapping around his waist.

mark pressed a kiss on the top of yoongi's head and squeezed him tight for a few seconds to comfort him.

"you'll be fine, yoongi."

________

rah.

so i forgot to say i'm on school holidays and have been for two weeks now, this is the second week of the six week holidays and i am bored, having the time of my life, dying inside and outside and miss learning???

who has watched rupaul drag race season 8? we need to have a meaningful conversation about some of the queens.

*cough* derrick berry *cough* acid betty(bitch) *cough*