14.1

"can we... talk about it?"

mark sighed as he paused the movie they were watching to rest the laptop on the floor. "what's there to talk about?"

"why?"

"to stop you from saying something you'd regret saying you'd do."

"but," yoongi paused as he looked down at his hands "y-you could've done so many other things to stop me."

"oh my god!" mark exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"would you just drop it? it meant nothing to you so why do you care so much?!" he continued.

"because!" yoongi shouted.

after yoongi's controlled outburst, the two stayed quiet and tried to not make eye contact with one another. mark sat against the wall, hugging his knees with his head rested on top of them while yoongi awkwardly sat on his bed, fiddling with the duvet.

"m-mark... you- i- y-you kissed me just like jimin did."

"yeah? i wonder why." he grumbled as he turned away from yoongi.

he could feel his eyes watching him and it made him hurt just a little more than he already did. when he had kissed yoongi last night, the very moment they pulled away from each other, mark regretted what he had done. he felt so much closer to yoongi in those thirty seconds their lips were connected, moulded into one pair of lips. it was magical to him— an experience unlike no other. but unfortunately for him, their short moment of sweet intimacy only heightened his feelings towards yoongi.

"mark, please talk to me. tell me how you're feeling?" yoongi pleaded as he stood and strolled to mark.

the red haired make stifled a laugh. "you wanna know how i feel?"

"y-yes."

mark stood from the floor and turned around to face yoongi. he towered over the short male intimidatingly.

"you don't even have the foggiest idea about how i want to pin you to that fucking bed and strip you naked and admire your beauty. i want to cover your supple skin in sweet, wet kisses and let you know that you're loved, that you're worth it, that you're worthy of living."

"m-mark i-i-"

yoongi was cut off by mark suddenly wrapping his arms around his waist and allowing his hands to rest on the man's bottom. he leaned down to yoongi's earlobe and begun to nibble on it.

"but at the same time, i want to flip you over and watch you begging to be touched as precum leaks out of your pretty cock. i want to treat you with most respect and pleasure as i prep you, and when you're ready for me... i wanna fuck you into oblivion baby."

mark then let yoongi go and opened the door to walk out of his room. he left yoongi dumbstruck, eyes widened and hands limp by his side.

although he remained speechless, there was only one phrase that occupied his mind...

i like you, but i love jimin...