Found |05|

Sawamura Daichi
Day 12

I wake up facing (F/n). The sun highlights the angles of her face, making her look breathtakingly gorgeous. Though she may have aged, she will always be beautiful. Her eyes open slowly, and she stares back at me. We stay laying like that for a while before our doors thrown open.

"Mom! Dad! You're both going to be late if you stay in bed much longer!" He yells before closing the door. The two of us jump up and race to the bathroom. (F/n) fills the tub with water while I turn on the shower. I iron my clothes while she brushes her teeth. She throws her clothes off and jumps into the tub while I get into the shower. We quickly clean ourselves and get out.

"(F/n), hand me a towel please!" I yell, and she throws one over the shower curtain.

"Daichi, I don't know which one to wear." (F/n) says in a complaining manner. I peek my head out and throw in my vote. "The one on the right, the color flatters you more. Also, when you get dressed could you grab me a blue tie?" I say. She nods at me.

I exit the shower with my towel in hand and quickly throw on my clothes. (F/n) hands me a tie and I put it on and sigh out in relief. I brush my teeth while (F/n) does her makeup, and I stop as I think about how normal and right this feels. Like this is how everything is supposed to be. I drop my toothbrush as I realize something. I'm still in love with the woman I'm supposed to be divorcing.

I quickly pick my toothbrush back up and rinse it off. I shake my head and splash water on my face. Get it together!

We both leave after she grabs her bag. I lift her up, but she seems lighter than before. Maybe carrying her everyday was a workout? Her arms wind there way around my neck and lay there naturally, like they belonged there.  As I study her, I realize how thin she has become. I hold her tightly and have an odd sense of deja vu. My eyes widen as I realize something. This is how it felt the night of our wedding when I brought her home.

I set her down at the front door, though my arm stays around her. She looks at me in confusion and I squeeze her lightly before letting her go. I grab my keys and make my way to the car. Looking down at my suit, I see strands of her hair. I frown and brush it off before leaving the house.