A bit of Context

Author's Note

So before we start the story, I'd like  to ask everyone reading this to, since this is my first story, please give as much feedback as possible to improve the story and my over all literature skills in general. I won't go and do the whole "This is my first story, so no hate or I'll block you" route, but please do try to keep the hate to a minimum. A little bit of it (WITH PROPER REASONING) is fine and actually helps me in the long run, but try to be decent human beings and be moderate with it. Thanks!

================================================================================

Some Context

This takes place a bit over a year after the end of the "Mob Psycho 100" manga, so please try to read it in it's entirety before you read this or some things might not make sense, or don't because I'm not your boss, hell if you stumble upon this and don't know what the fuck a Mob Psycho 100 is, have fun falling into a rabbit-hole of psychics and fart ghosts. ANYWAY, yeah this takes place during Shigeo's first year of high school, and all the usual characters will be there, like Ritsu, Teruki, Sho, Reigen, Dimple, and probably some more if I give enough of a shit. 

Also, I'm currently going through the third trimester of my own first year of high school myself, at the time of making this, so don't expect SUPER frequent updates, hell I might even forget that this story even exists, if that happens feel free to expand on the story yourself if your so inclined, AS LONG AS I GET CREDIT FOR WHAT EXISTS WHEN YOU ADD ON TO IT. Please don't plagiarize, that would kinda suck. 

================================================================================

Also, "Mob Psycho 100" and all of it's respective characters belong to mangaka ONE and Studio BONES.

Okay, I think that's all you need to know, so read on.