Chapter 2: "Lurking around the corner."

== Peppercorn High School Running Track; 4:27 pm ==

"FIGHT!!!"

"FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON!"

Shigeo is currently running alongside his friends, Musashi and Tenga whilst participating in their daily cardio workout for the Body Improvement Club, and yes, I do mean running alongside. Shigeo, over the course of his third year at Salt Middle School, has increased his stamina and overall health and physique greatly. Now, he certainly doesn't compare anywhere near his fellow athletes in the club, but he has definitely improved by a high margin. Finally they stop for a quick break. "Damn Boss! You've gotten way better at keepin' your stamina up huh?" Exclaims the always excessively loud Tenga. Mob just sighs and says "Onigawara, didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" "But Boss! You are the Infamous psychic Shadow Leader, White T Poison! I may be rude to most people, but I'm smart enough to give credit where credit is due!" Mob, again, just sighs in response. "Ignoring what he calls you, he's right Kageyama. You've definitely improve much greater than even I anticipated!" Boasts Musashi. Mob looks up at them from his seat on the bench. "Well, u-um... Thanks, both of you." "Yeah, no prob Boss. Uh, hey, don't you have to get to work around now?" Mob looks at the clock on his phone. "4:29!? Crap! I'm gonna be late! See ya guys!" Yells Mob, as he grabs his bag and flies off with telekinesis. Silence occurs between the other two men left behind. "... I don't care how strong I am, I just really wish I could do that." Says Tenga. "I think we all do..." Says Musashi, bluntly. 

== "Spirits And Such" Consultation Office; 4:34 pm ==

Mob falls in through the window of the 2nd story office and lands at his master Reigen's feet. "... I'm not even gonna ask..." Mumbles Reigen. "I-I'm sorry Master. I lost track of time at the Body Improvement Club a-and-" "No problem, just go in the closet and get changed. It's unprofessional to wear sweaty gym clothes to work." "R-right..." Says Mob, slightly embarrassed. On his way to the closet, Mob encounters a familiar forest green haired girl at the receptionist's desk. "Oh, hi Tome. I hope Master hasn't been pushing you too far with all the paperwork..." Says Mob. "Huh... Oh Mob, yeah hey. Oh and no he's been pretty lax as of late." Groggily says Tome. "So, where has Serizawa gone to?" "Oh, I think Reigen sent him to get some MobDonald's... You ever think it's a weird coincidence that people call you Mob and there is a restaurant nearby called MobDonald's?" "No, why?" "... Nevermind." Mob just shrugs and walks in the closet to change. The phone on Reigen's desk rings for a moment before he picks it up. "Spirits And Such Consultation Office, busts spirits that you can't with a vacuum-cleaner, how can I help you? ... Yeah ... Uh-huh ... Yep, alright ... Oh really? ... Yeah sure, we'll be right there. Yup, bye-bye." An audible click is heard from the phone before Reigen puts it down. He looks to Mob, whom just exited the closet in a white T-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, and white shoes. "Hey Mob, we got one, sounds like a big one too." "Alright Master, right away." "Oh, oh, can I come too? I've always wanted to see mob exorcise something." Tome says in excitement. "Uhh, I dunno Master, what do you think?" Mob questions. Reigen taps his chin for a moment. "Eh, sure, why not. Won't be too bad with Mob there?" They all exit the building onto the bus.

== The 4:45 Bus; 4:47 pm ==

"Hey Mob, where even were you yesterday? You didn't show up to work." Asks Tome. "Oh, um, Master gave me a day off, since it was my first day of High School." Mob answers. "WHAT!?" Tome looks to Reigen. "YOU NEVER GAVE ME A DAY OFF ON MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!" "That's because you're not an ultra powerful psychic who could blow up half a city block if they get too stressed." Reigen states, bluntly. He turns to Mob. "No offense kid." "None taken Master." Says Mob.