Chapter 3: "I'm being watched, I think..."

Ah yes, Saturday morning. No more school for the week, no more impending stress. At least, that's what Mob is thinking. Mob walks downstairs to be greeted by his younger brother Ritsu, whom is watching the News. The news anchor starts his report. "There have been numerous reports of children and young adults being kidnapped in the middle of your night, the authorities have yet to give us any information they might have, all they say is to keep your house locked up tight during the night." Shigeo, oblivious as ever goes to the fridge and grabs a glass of milk. Ritsu speaks up. "That seems a bit strange doesn't it, I mean these kidnappings are random, yet they seem pretty well organized. I wonder what these kidnappers motives might be." "Huh?" Mob looks to Ritsu from the fridge and looks at the report on TV for a moment. "Huh, yeah. It does seem a bit strange... but it shouldn't be anything to worry about, it says right there that the kidnappings stopped a few days ago." "That just worries me more..." Mob just shrugs at his brother, sits down, and changes the channel to a soap opera Teru introduced him to a few days ago. "I'm not even gonna ask." Says Ritsu, highly confused as to his brothers strange taste in television. 

== "Spirits And Such" Consultation Office; 10:02 am ==

Shigeo steps through the door of the office. "Ah, Mob, what a surprise." Says the face of the paranormal world himself, Reigen Arataka. "Good morning, Master." Mob greets in his usual monotone. "Ritsu said you had something to tell me, Master." Reigen looks at Mob, confused for a moment, then eyes widen in sudden realization. "Ah, yes! You forgot your pay yesterday." Reigen hands mob nine-hundred yen. "Huh? I only worked an hour yesterday. Master this is-" "Minimum wage, and a little extra! I'm finally giving you minimum wage." "But Master, why the sudden change?" Mob questions. Reigen thinks back to when Ritsu threatened to kill him because he only payed Mob three-hundred yen and hour. "Eh- No reason... Just thought you deserve it." Reigen says, sweat running down his brow. Mob looks up at him, a small smile on his face. "Thank you very much, Master." Mob says as he bows. "Heh, no need for that Mob. It's the least I could do. Oh and uh... I don't really need you right now, I'll call you if I do." "Sure thing, Master." Mob says ask he walks out. 

== Cayenne Street; 10:30 am ==

Mob is currently walking down the street with his friends Teru and Sho. "I thought you said that he gave you a raise. What did he pay you before?" Teru asks, confused as to how Mob got a raise up to minimum wage. "Three-hundred yen an hour." Mob states bluntly. Teru just facepalms. "That cheapskate." He mumbles to himself. They continue to walk down the street to a nearby cafe that just opened up a few days ago. "Oh, this place looks really nice." Says Mob curiously at the Cafe. They enter, sit down and order their food. "How did you find this place, Teru." Says Sho, drinking down a cola. "I was pacing by one day when it first opened, and I was curious about it. I got some food, and I was hooked. I think you two will love it." Teru explains. They each get their food. Mob gets Takoyaki, Sho, a plate of pork curry, and Teruki, a large steak, respectively. "Wow... This is some of the greatest Takoyaki I've ever had." Mob states in subtle joy. "Yeah, you were right Teru, this place is great!" Sho says in his normal upbeat attitude. "Am I ever wrong?" Teruki says with a smirk. "Yes." State both Mob and Sho in unison. Teruki just pouts. Afterwards, they finish their food and prepare to leave, given that Teruki payed beforehand. "This was nice. Thank you Teru." Mob says, looking at said blonde. "Eh, it was no big deal. I don't really need this much cash in my pockets anyway." Teru boasts. A light buzz emanates from Mob's pocket. "Oh, that must be Master..." Mob says pulling out his phone. "I wonder what he..." "Oi, Mob you okay?" Teruki says. "Mob?" Teru and Sho both look at what mob is staring at on his phone. In the text log, under the name "Master" is a single word, HELP.

-- PROGRESS TOWARDS MOB'S EXPLOSION: 61% --

"Master..." Mob says worried. "Teru looks at Mob. "C'mon, lets go check it out." Mob looks back at them. "R-right." They dash off to the office.

== "Spirits And Such" Consultation Office; 11:03 am ==

All three of the young espers arrive at the office. The entire room in a mess, curtains torn apart, the table broken in half, and the large window behind the desk completely shattered, but no Reigen. Mob looks around all he can, he can't find him. "What the hell..." Says Sho exasperated. Mob is starting to look more and more nervous. Then, Teru finds a note on the desk. "Mob... you're gonna wanna see this..." Teru says. Mob takes the note and looks at it. The note reads 'Come to the warehouse on the south end of town for an exchange, your life for your Master's.' Mob's eyes widen in fear. 

-- PROGRESS TOWARDS MOB'S EXPLOSION: 82% --

================================================================================

OMAKE

We see our author, one Sunday morning, waking from his slumber. He gathers breakfast and puts on his cloths. What was he forgetting... He promised himself to do something at least once every weekend, yet he can remember what it is... Oh well, he sits down and reads a book. 'What a great story' he thinks to himself. Story... Story... Story...? Story... 

...

...

'SHIT! MY STORY! He opens up his computer and Wattpad.com, and checks his feed. 'Oh wow. Twelve people have read it already. That's a great start! Now to continue my writing odyssey.' He write ans writes some more till the end of the chapter. 'A nice suspenseful cliffhanger to make em' want more... Now onto the Omake, I've been trying to do them just like ONE does in his comics but... WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE?' Ugh, really. It's not like he can drone on about his morning, people won't like that... would they?