the characters

(A/N this is the very first story that i have written so it will have a bunch of mistakes,  sorry. )

Teddy Lupin- 22 years old. Dating Victoire Weasley. Was a Hufflepuff and head boy. Son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks.

Victoire Weasley- 22 years old. Dating Teddy. Was a Gryffindor. Was a prefect. Daughter of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour.

dominique Weasley- 18 years old. Dating lysander. Daughter of bill and Fleur Weasley.

Louis Weasley- 8 years old. Son of Bill and Fleur Weasley.

Molly Weasley- 18 years old. Daughter of Percy and Audrey Weasley.

Lucy Weasley- 8 years old. Daughter of Percy and Audrey Weasley.

Roxanne Weasley- 18 years old. Daughter of George and Angelina Weasley.

Fred II- 17 years old. (Dating James Potter, kidding). Son of George and Angelina Weasley.

Rose Weasley- 13 years old. Likes Scorpious  Malfoy. Daughter of Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley.

Hugo Weasley- 11 years old. Son of Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley.

James Potter- 15 years old. Dating Alice Longbottom. Son of Harry potter and Ginny Potter.

Albus Potter- 13 years old. Son of Harry Potter and Ginny Potter.

Lily Potter- 11 years old. Daughter of Harry Potter and Ginny Potter.