chapter 1

All the Weasleys were at the potters house for Teddy and Victoire to babysit. "Hey Fred, while no one is watching do you want to look into my dad's study?" Whispered James.
"Definitely!" Fred whispered back. They sneaked into Harry's Study while no one was waching them and they went exploring in the study. They found a gold chain necklace with a hour glass in rings attached to it.

"What do you think you are doing James?" Questioned Lily with the same glare that his mother, Ginny will use if she new James was up to something no good. "Nothing." Said James guickley hiding the necklace behind his back. Lily quickly tackled James and took the necklace. "I'm telling teddy what you did." Said Lily. She walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Hey Teddy, James and Fred went into the office and they took this." Said Lily showing him the necklace. Teddy looked at the necklace and realised what it was. we went to take it from Lily, but James snatched it from her hand and yelled to Fred, "Here, Fred catch."
"Fred, give it here, that is a Time Turner and they are dangerous." Teddy demanded.
Fred caught it and threw it back to james, completely ignoring Teddy. James went to catch it, but he lost his grip and it fell on the floor. Then everyone herd a smash. "That did not sound good ." Hugo said. Then they were surrounded by this Galaxy colour smoke. Lily thought it looked pretty  but it also ment something bad is happening.