Chapter 7

***Lily's pov***
Only a handful of us are left. Mum,Dad and Auntie hermione took the twins, James, Hugo, Dominique, Victoriar, louis, Molly and Lucy. I would've liked to go home but they can't take us all at once and they needed to go before me. In the mean time I started talking to my Mum from the past.
"Is that really how I am when I'm older?" Past Mum asked.
"yeah, but that is only when someone has misbehaved. You are actually a really great mum." I tell her.
"My god. I turn out like mum." I hear her say under her breath. Then I see Aunt Hermione and Dad appear.
"where's mum?" I asked.
"she is giving James and Fred a lecture on why they shouldn't touch what isn't theirs and why they should never go in my study." Dad tells me. I then hear my cousins and brother giggle behind me.
"You ready to go home kids?" Hermione asked. we all agree.
"I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to wipe your memories." Hermione tells everyone from the past. she casts obliviate and before we are seen, we head home.
"I am so glad to be home." I think to myself.
Dad and Hermione head up to dad's study and I then hear this bang. I'm going to guess they got rid of the time Turner.

(a/n)
this is the last chapter. thank you all for reading.