D3mon~Kai

"Are you scared?"

Your eyes shoot open at the voice coming from the darkness around you. Your eyes dart around, unsure of the source. You pull the sheets to your face as you slowly reach for the lamp beside your bed.

"Darling, the dark is nicer."

You hold your breath as you feel the weight in your bed shift. You crawl backwards, but reach the backboard too quickly.

"W- why are you he-here?" you breathlessly ask. You flash the plan in your head: crawling to the side of the bed, running then hitting the light switch.

You hear a scoff in the dark. You make your way to the end of the bed before jumping off and heading for the light switch by the door. The run seems endless and you're almost there before a pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist.

"Ah!" you yelp before flashing the lights back on. You look down, still feeling the arms on your body. They're tan-colored, almost a milk chocolate cover. The hands link together, securing themselves on your waist. You gasp before a hand snakes up to your mouth. You feel it lean closer to you when it stops by your ear.

"Shh..." it's tongue darts out to your lobe, " Your parents are home."

You're blushing but you can't take its advances, "How- how did you ge-get in here...?"

"Don't you remember sweetie?" You feel it lean closer onto your back, its head rests on your shoulders perfectly. "I'm from your dreams."

You scan your mind (though it's tough to, being in the situation you are in) and remember only one memory. It's him, the creature that comes to you and dances; the one that entrances you and sways you to its side. It's complete and utter danger but each time, you lose yourself to it. Now it's here, trailing kisses on your neck.

"K...Kai...oppa?" you stutter.

"Mmm..." It nods against your skin.

"But...but.."

"A little birdie with wild dreams brought me here, begging to be taken..." His hands begin to snake around your stomach, pulling at your skin. You feel the thick lips dragging themselves all over your body, an occasional tongue leaving wet, sticky spit on your sweaty skin. "She wanted me to touch her, to tease her body..."

"But...but.. the lights..." you mumble with eyes closed, "They're on...how.."

You hear a dark chuckle before he pulls you closer to his body.

"Baby, the dark is just for effect. But it'll be nice to see your everything when we get started....,Now, where were we? Right." You feel its lips pull away, "She never said anything but her dreams told me everything..."

"Ah!" His hand aggressively slams your body into his and suddenly the peppering kisses become bites and licks. "No...no...this isn't right..." It's leaving marks all around your body, the signs of his dominance over you. You feel sharp teeth brush against your sensitive skin and a tongue sweeping the growing sweat on your body.

"Baby, you wanted this..."

"N...no...I'm too...I can't...Please...go..."

"What if I say no?" His hands now grip your sides; quickly, he tosses you onto the bed. You groan at the landing and rub your back. "Oh baby, did I throw you too hard?" You're about to protest when he grabs your face and instigates a passionate kiss. You blush like mad, your face hot and your eyes shut tightly. You're weak and while he continues to pound his lips into yours, you shake. Suddenly his tongue is in your mouth, exploring the wetness. You gasp, wanting to cough out the muscle inside.