three•i was invited in

3

3. I Was Invited In
|
IT WAS MIDNIGHT and I was sitting on the couch watching TV, when Elena and Jeremy came home, with Elena's boyfriend and another guy I don't know. I turned the tv off, my attitude completely changing. "Where were you?! Jenna was worried sick, you didn't call, you didn't text."

"Camila, I'm so sorry. We got um-caught up. A lot was going on. This will never happen again." Jeremy just stormed upstairs, and the unknown person took a seat on the couch.

"Who are you?" He turned my way, and the first thing I noticed were his eyes. They were an electric blue, and his hair was raven black.

"Damon Salvatore. Stefan's older brother." I nodded simply grabbing my blanket from off the couch, getting ready to go to bed for the night.

"No goodnight kiss?" I recognized that voice from earlier. I snapped around coming face to face with Katherine. I gave her a small wave before Damon got in front of me, and Stefan did the same with Elena.

"What are you doing here, Katherine", Damon said, pushing me behind him a little more. She smirked before winking at me, but no one noticed.

"I was invited in." I gave Elena a questioning look but she mouthed 'Not now.' I rolled my eyes before turning back to Damon. He was looking at Elena, but she shook her head, then they all looked at me.

"I didn't invite her in." I shrugged my shoulder's thinking back. Elena did come back a few nights ago real late at night with her hair curled, but I was to tired to focus on it. I quietly gasped.

"What does it matter if I invited her in or not and why are you all so defensive. What the hell is going on? Elena, you are always coming home late, and you always make up some excuse. And now ya'll are about to fight a girl who looks exactly like my sister."

"Like I told you, Camila, it's complicated."

"Dammit, Elena. Just tell the truth. You're never here, Jeremy's out here getting stoned, and then coming back with bloody clothes. Jenna is damn near to having a heart attack. Stop lying. What is really going on."

"Damon and Stefan are vampires. So is Katherine."