one•you're not elena

1

1. You're Not Elena
|
I SAT ON THE PORCH watching the stars glow, with my brother. Elena was asleep, same as Jenna, while me and Jeremy had our own cases of insomnia. "I miss our parents." I turned my head, acknowledging his sudden outburst. I brought my mug to my chap lips, using the liquid to soak them, instead of licking them. It had been months since our parents died and Jeremy was still taking it pretty hard. Me on the other hand knew something they didn't.

"So do I, Jer. But I believe that when we die we'll all be reunited." I lifted my legs in my chair, pulling my blanket over my shoulders, and taking another sip of my drink.

"That's too long", he whined. I stifled a laugh before checking the time. "I'm going to bed, Cam." He got up, kissing me on the forehead, before going inside. I stayed up a little longer, before going inside, and falling asleep, the minute my head touched my bed.

My alarm blared in my ears, causing me to shoot out of bed, falling to the floor. "Ow." I got up, still rubbing my head as I went into the bathroom. I reluctantly stripped, and got in the shower. I scrubbed my body, before washing my hair with my new Brown-Sugar and Apple shampoo. I rinsed everything off, before stepping out, wrapping my plush towel around my body, and a microfiber one around my hair. I was about to brush my teeth when Jeremy busted in the bathroom.

"Jeremy!"

He walked back out, ignoring that I was even in there, after grabbing his brush. Luckily I had a towel on. I changed into a pair of black leggings and a maroon sweater. I fishtailed my hair to the side, and slipped on my maroon converse. I grabbed my phone, and went downstairs being greeted by who I'm guessing was Elena, but with different hair. Wait a minute. "Your not Elena."