flowers

i woke up first, still entangled with tae. i slowly slide away from taehyung, i automatically whimper from the cold air hitting my bare chest. i watch tae fidget around, he knew i was gone. he furrows his eyebrows and scrunches his nose adorably before grabbing one of my soft pillows as a replacement. i giggle before running off to tae's dresser to grab one of his oversized hoodies. i pick out a large teddy bear one with ears on the hood, i play with the ears a bit before remembering what i got up for. i walk over to the kitchen to grab a drink. when i came back, i expected taehyung to be awake by now, but he wasn't, so i placed my drink on the counter and i ran over to tae. i sling my legs at the sides of his waist so i'm sitting right below his abdomen. i playfully play with his cheeks to make him wake up. he finally does and he smiles.

"is that my hoodie?"

"no. it's our hoodie."

"our?"

"yes, i've established it."

tae giggles before sitting up and lifting me up with him. he wraps my legs around his waist and i wrap my arms around his neck. he places his large hands at the bottom of my thighs, basically my ass, and runs off into the kitchen. i instantly get frightened so i tightened my grip around his neck and nuzzled my face into his neck. he must think he's fucking sonic or something because he was going to fast. tae finally reached the counter top. he places me down and i hold onto my chest.

"why did you go so fast?"

"what do you mean, kookie?"

"you were going too fast."

"oh really? i thought you liked it fast."

"no, not like that! you know i'm still a virgin!" i playfully slap tae's chest before he chuckles and runs over to the fridge.

"to be honest, i find that quite surprising 'cause if you weren't my best friend i would've tapped that already." i hear him chuckle before i giggle and turn red as well.

he slings it open and bends over low, again so i have a look at his fine ass (hehe). he picks out the strawberries and places them on the counter. he plops one in his mouth before he offers me one as well. i take it between my teeth before fully taking it from his fingertips.

"taetae, what do you wanna do today?"

tae sits for a second thinking hard.

"uuu, i know!"

"what?"

"just go get ready."

i nod before hopping off of the counter and scurrying over to our room. i pick out some clothes from my excessively large closet and decided to go with some ripped skinny jeans, fishnets, and a loose white t-shirt. and i run over to the bathroom before stripping myself and switching on the water. i take the quickest shower i can possibly take and i hop out and grab my towel. still drying my hair, i brush my teeth and slap some skincare and makeup shit on my face. i slide on my clothing quickly before hastily styling my hair. i decided to just part it to the side and leave it as is. i stroll out the bathroom after im done and walk back to my side of the room. i grab my checkered slip on vans and slide them on my feet. i grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket before walking out of the room to see a squishy taehyung sitting on the couch waiting for me.

taehyung wore a large black and white stripped weather, a beige colored beanie which matched perfectly with his hair tone, tight black skinny jeans, and black converse's, and those adorable gold specs that sat a little low on his nose as he looked down on his phone. he looked up and his face lit up. he stood from his seat and walked over to me. i couldn't help but notice something.

sweater paws. how fucking adorable.

"you ready kooks?" he asked me. i simply nod and i link my arm with his. we walk over to the door and we exit our apartment complex.

time skip to in the city ~

"taetae!" i squeal as i tighten on my grip on his arm. tae looks back at me with a startled look on his face. i giggle. he raises an eyebrow and i squeal once again.

"it's my favorite boba spot!" he smiles and he begins to walk over to the spot. we walk into together, arms still linked. we walk to the counter to order and i smile brightly at tae.

"hi lemme get a coconut boba milk tea and a pearl milk tea please." the cashier nods and asks for the name.

taehyung glances over at jungkook.

"glittertatertottittydick."

jungkook holds back laughter as the cashier confusingly writes on the cups. the cashier nods and tae and i step to the side. i playfully punch tae's arm and he giggles. we wait for our tea as we stand there i lay my head on tae's shoulder. finally, our tea is ready and we walk out of the shop. tae leads me to the near by park where all my favorite flowers were. we find a spot to sit at where all the pretty colorful flowers were. taehyung sits down with his legs laid out. i sit down laying on my back with my head in his lap. i stare up at the boy who took a sip out of his cup. he looks down at me and smiles. he places his drink down and picks out a flower. he place the delicate beauty in my soft hair and gives me a light smile.

"you're pretty."

my cheeks blushed unbelievable blush hues as i try to cover my face with my hands. tae removes them and picks up another flower. he caresses my face with it.

"beautiful."

A/N: no joke this draft has been here forever cuz i though i published it but i didn't??? anyway hope you enjoyed 🌈