sleepy baby

"jungkook- aaahhhhhhhhhhhHhHhh!" taehyung screamed as i was showering. i get startled and i rush out of the shower and i grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. i jolt for the bathroom door and sling it open only to see tae perfectly fine, laying on my bed.

"jesus taehyung! what is it? i thought it was an emergency." i hold onto my chest.

"but it is an emergency." he says looking away from his phone.

i make a questioning look before he continues.

"im bored and jiminie hyung wants to hang out." he said.

"okay and??"

"that means hurry your ass up in the bathroom and get ready."

i roll my eyes playfully before going back into the bathroom.

i step in and close the door behind me before picking up my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. after im done, i wipe my lips and i start to dress myself. i go for something simple today being that we are only hanging out. i went with some random graphic tee i stole from tae, denim shorts, and my converses. when i finished dressing myself, i looked back into the mirror. i took a long look at my face and hair and just thought "fuck it". i grab a hair tie and put some of my hair in a baby ponytail making me look like a plant (🌱). back to my face, i just let my skin breathe and simply just put on a lil lip balm. leaving all of the acne scars alone. i walk out of the bathroom and hop over to tae. he looks up from his phone once again and giggles.

"aw kook! you look so cute!" he stands up before booping my nose and skipping over to the bathroom. it was now his turn to get ready. i plop my self down onto tae's bed and whip out my phone. i scroll aimlessly through my instagram feed for what seems like forever before FINALLY tae is ready. although, he took long as hell, damn. he looked really fucking good. like woAh. he wore tight skinny jeans that came up to his waist and a graphic t shirt with black dr martin's. his hair looked messy but it looked good on him. he looked at me and i instantly looked away and he giggled. he walked back to his bed and rested his head on my lap. i look down at him and i raise an eyebrow.

"i need a 10 minute nap." he says, turning on his side, dozing off.

i rolled my eyes playfully and went back to scrolling through my phone.

"today will be fun." i thought to myself.

A/N: THIS IS SO SHORT IM SRY I JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS PUBLISHED BTW I DID NOT PROOF READ THIS SO IF IT DONT MAKE SENSE IM SO SORRY OML I'LL FIX IT UP LATER BUT IVE JUST BEEN DISTRACTED WIT OTHER TINGS