Mr aizawa

Hey guys! I had to leave a quick message just so I can try making some sense of this, I don't wanna write about every event that's happened in the series, so instead the reader is a student that was transferred mid-way through the year. They were hesitant about letting a quirkless kid into the school with so much villain activity. You still took the same entrance exams of everyone else but weren't able to be a student until later on. Dorms will exist and I will do a chapter soon enough of you moving into one, anyway. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

=============================================

Y/N POV

As I take my seat at my desk, I take a quick look around the classroom so I can learn to be familiar with my surroundings. The classroom itself was as normal and simple as they are, but the students are another story.

Physical mutations, crazy hair, unique features. All look insanely cool. And I'm just plain old Y/N! Oh well. There are some normal looking kids here too. Like, Deku.

I take another look around this time examining some of the students for as long as I possibly can before any of them spot me and think I'm the class creep.

I see the same guy with a crow head, a girl that looked like the definition of pink, a guy with purple things on his head, a girl with oversized hands and cool green hair like Deku has. I also notice someone with a very muscly tail with fur on the end, note to self, must pet. A floating uniform which leads me to think their quirk is invisibility. Someone wearing a mask, sick hair and multiple arms. Please carry me. A guy with a dinosaur kind of head? Either way he looks so awkward and shy and it's so cute...I then notice a girl with a much less visible quirk mutation, are those headphone jacks..?

Alright then! On to the more normal people that I can see around me and the people I will be spending a lot more of my life with. And hopefully hero career, they seem like nice people.

Looking around a little more, most people look like average people you would just see in the normal looking public before quirks became a thing the cool kids call s i c k.

The first person I notice is my new pal Deku who was literally being harassed by a blonde guy, with tiny little crackles forming in the palm of his hands. I'm assuming he's a little bitch. There's a very tall girl that has some crazy sonic spiky hair, I mean, how much hairspray and gel must that need to keep it like that? A girl with brown hair, she looks fairly normal, so does a guy with glasses who I remember asked me the question about my technique and stuff, he seems cool. woAH IS THAT A CANDY CANE PERSON? Oh wait, no he just has epic hair. And by the looks of things a horrible looking scar. Which I think we can all secretly wish we had. Pointy red hair, Jesus Christ you could cut glass with that hair. He also seems to be calming down that blonde, screaming guy I saw a second ago. Flat black hair, shit eating grin, straight teeth. Seems friendly. Guy with shit eating smirk flirting with female specimen and failing horribly. Hah, looser. And the last student I can see is someone with worrying large lips and Jesus is he the size of a mountain.

As I'm about to reach into my bag to take out my school supplies, my vision is completely covered by shimmers and glitter. The fuck? As I look up I'm greeted by yet another, shit eating grin. And very large, somehow sparkling eyes. He winked at me once before I'm overwhelmed by sparkles and French accent.

"Bonjour, I am Yuuga Aoyama!"

I practically got blinded as he did a sassy pose. A part of me wanted to cheer him on, not gonna lie.

He then continues in all his sparkling glory.

"It's amazing to have another beautiful student in the class, like moi. We'll get along just fine. Now, I take my dramatic exit!"