❌Good Morning❌

Y/n skipped into their well known classroom, the last one to arrive just before the school bell rang. They had entered with a look of determination, and slight hint of insanity.

"M-Morning Y/n!"

Izuku greeted as he waved to Y/n, who completely blanked Izuku, walking past him as if he didn't exist. Thankfully it didn't hurt the broccoli, he knew by now how strange Y/n could be. He just shrugged as he turned to talk to other people.

Y/n marched through the classroom,cutting through desks and classmates, their eyes locked on one student, and one student only.

A very intense, not to intense march later, Y/n had come to a stop in front of a certain dupli-armed, way too tall man. Said man tilted his head down slowly, to meet the crazy, possibly sleep deprived eyes of Y/n.

"Y/n? What is i-"

Shoji was cut short by a very blunt, monotoned statement, that would change everyone's love forever:

"Carry me."

Completely and utter silence roamed throughout the room, everyone staring at the two students. Some thinking, well, this will make history. Others thinking, it's about to go down-

"Y/n, what-"

Shoji looked somewhat shocked, not that anyone could tell from under his mask.

"Carry. Me."

Y/n repeated in the same tone of voice, determined to finally fulfil their dreams. It was the first thing they ever thought when they had first even laid eyes on Shoji, so they were determined to make this happen. For the sake of humanity.

Shoji stood perfectly still, processing the whole situation, not even knowing if this was reality or some sort of cruel trick being played on him. All he could do was clear his throat uncomfortably, before politely declining.

"I don't think that's a good idea, sorry,"

The boy simply said as he shrugged his depli-arms. This only tempted Y/n further, however. Huge mistake Shoji, now you die.

Y/n flashed a quick smile, almost to say 'okay, it's alright' before they walked off, towards Izuku. Their smile already evaporated.

Izuku smiles nervously as he watched them approach, he just knew they had a bad idea that wasn't gonna work at all, he was just nervously waiting for them to take action.

"Everything alright?"

Deku knew he shouldn't have asked, but Y/n was a close friend, so he knew how to deal with their strange personality. His nervous expression changed into a slightly concerned one. Not for their safety or their well being, but for everyone else's.

"Do you think he'll catch me?"

Y/n spoke quickly, their question almost inaudible as they spoke to fast, it was almost a mumble.

"Wh-"

Before Izuku got to ask, Y/n interrupted.

"DO YOU THINK HE'LL CATCH ME?!"

They asked, louder and clearer. Izuku's eyes instantly dilated as he realised what was about to happen. He raised his hands to place on Y/n's, but it was too late. They were backing up for a running start.

"Y/N NO!!"

Izuku begged as he went to tackle Y/n, leaping, but missing completely as Y/n had already began to run at the speed of light.

Everyone was watching, most cheering for them, others were just laughing and recording it. Iida was terrified.

Y/n ran as fast as they could towards Shoji, catching his attention instantly. Activate panic mode, and save Y/n's life mode because if he doesn't catch them they'll most likely get hurt.

"Y/N, WAIT!"

Shoji yelled as he shifted so his body was facing Y/n, making it easier for him to catch the crazy student as they leaped into Shoji's arms, their eyes gleaming with insanity.

Shoji made a small grunting noise as he took on Y/n's weight, wrapping his tentacle arms around them, almost covering their body.

Meanwhile inside Shoji's arms, Y/n's expression changed entirely, as they were smiling brightly, and there were stars in their eyes. They looked so happy, and proud of them self.

Shoji just looked down at Y/n, disappointed. He glared at the quirkless student before carefully manipulating Y/n's body so he was holding them like Simba, his arms extended in front of him, and Y/n dangling like a long cat.

From the back of the class, a small tsk was heard.

"Dumbass."

Everyone turned to look at the blonde, who looked just as disappointed as Shoji, if not more.

Shoji finally dropped Y/n, making sure they landed in their feet. Y/n then skipped their way over to Bakugo.

"Oh come on! At least Shoji actually caught me,"

Y/n chuckled as they nudged Bakugo's shoulder, causing him to growl warningly and defensively. It wasn't until Iida ran in between the two, chopping the air and his glasses doing the cool anime glow.

"Y/n-san! That's completely foreshadowing the plot and shouldn't be allowed!! Now everyone knows you become mutual friends with Bakugo eventually!!"

He stated clearly as he continued to Boi. Y/n simply rolled their eyes and they shrugged their shoulders.

"Well, Mana's the one who didn't explain their plot enough. We left it off awkwardly by not explaining how Mana thought that if another quirkless student was able to attend UA just after he was able to accept Izuku, he'd be completely infuriated and insecure about his own potential, and that it was planned that Bakugo would apologise as he resided he over reacted, but not exactly apologise as that isn't Bakugo,"

Y/n blabbed happily, before Bakugo threw his hand over Y/n's mouth.

"Way to ruin the plot, dumb ass,"