The family.

No ones POV

"May I help you?"
A deep voice shattered the silence, it took Aizawa a moment to even realise he was in front of his students parents, my god the father was huge.

After a moment of Aizawa staring at the couple, y/n had nudged their teacher, causing him to come back to planet earth.

"Right. I'm here to drop y/n off, they had an injury. And I was hoping we could discuss the dormitory circumstances."

The lady had gasped a little when they in fact saw their child standing on one leg, and the teacher holding them up sportingly. She had rushed over to y/n and hugged them, they weren't actually too much taller than them.
"Oh y/n! My poor baby, what happened to you?"

The woman asked in a concerned tone, before taking them from Aizawa, not before thanking him of course. And we could now confirm they had rather bright eyes. Red, to be specific. (If ya'll want red eyes then change it to a different colour if you'd like)

"Mom, I'm fine, really!"

Y/n insisted as their dad had his eyes locked on their teacher, in a rather judgemental way.

"Honey, don't just stand there! Invite the lovely man in and help your child to the couch, ill go make some tea. Would you like anything sir?"

They asked in a sweet tone, Aizawa then smiled slightly. That tone was all too familiar to him. He glanced at y/n before nodding

"A coffee would be nice, thanks,"

Y/n's mom nodded before their dad had grabbed their shoulder to help them stand.

"I'll add some honey into it, to help that sore throat of yours,"

And like that, the lovely woman ran back into the very large house to prepare some tea and coffee.

Aizawa was gonnna protest, saying he's just too lazy to put effort into talking, but the nice lady already skipped away.

There was an awkward silence for a minute or two, before the father stepped to the side, and allowed a path for Aizawa to walk through, into their house.

Aizawa hesitated, not exactly liking how judgemental Mr l/n was being, he hasn't even talked to the man yet.

Either way, Aizawa cautiously walked into the house, watching the man as he did.

As he entered the large building, he looked around for a moment, pretty big entrance hall. A few corridors and door frames that lead to large areas. Kitchen, living room, etc.

He slumped over as he shoved his hands into his deep, baggy trouser pockets. He then turned to glance at his students, before breaking the silence.

"Nice house, how'd you earn it?"

Not the best first thing to say, but it was a conversation starter.

The man simply grunted before he looked at a photo frame, that rested on a white shelf on the wall. It looked like some kind of group photo during a meeting or something.

"I'm a high class of business man. I work hard to provide for my family and give them the best life,"

He claimed, his voice literally echoing against the walls of the room they were currently stood in.

The large man then turned, His hand still rested on his child's should, as he led them all to another room, which Aizawa assumed was the living room.

It was oversized to say the least, Gucci AF.

Mr l/n guided y/n to the couch, which circled around a fur mat, which had a glass table in the centre of said mat. Y/n took their time to sit down carefully, not wanting to either slip out their dads grip, or make any sudden movements that could cause pain.