The drive home

No ones POV

Y/n struggled slightly to stand, swaying slowly as Aizawa made his way to help his student. He grabbed y/n's shoulder, before leading them out the class, y/n tripped a couple times, but thankfully never actually fell on their face. They slowly made their way to the teachers' lounge, which wasn't too far away. Once they arrived in front of the door, he opened it and instructed for y/n to wait outside since students weren't allowed in. it's the one place the teachers can be unprofessional in, after all.

After a solid five minutes, a sudden scream was heard from within and out the lounge. Pretty sure some people nearby the school heard it too.

"YEAAAHH, AIZAWA! THAT'S TOTALLY FINE!! TELL THEM I SAID I HOPE THEY GET BETTER SOOON!!"

Y/n was shaken to the bone for a few seconds, they didn't expect the sudden yelling and they also didn't expect the presence of a newer headache, whoop!

Moment later, Aizawa walks out with a small scowl on his face, he mustn't like loud noises. He didn't bother telling y/n the small thing Mic asked, they 100% heard it, he'd figured.

"Let's go,"

He grumbled before gently grabbing their forearm and helping them walk once again. And as they walked, Aizawa realised something,

"Where do you live again? I need to know if I'm driving you home,"

Y/n was about to protest, saying he didn't have to drive them to begin with, but Aizawa gave away a rather fed up glare, so they didn't bother.

"(address that's about an hour away because it convenient to the plot)"

Aizawa took a minute to look at his mental map that every adult has before coming to a conclusion.

"That's an hour away, do you get the train normally?"

He asks suspiciously as they continue to make their way outside of the school.

"No, I run or jog. It gives me chance to work on my stamina and it's healthy. I count it as one of my three runs of the day too. So, it's killing a few birds with one stone,"

They explained, and by the time they finished, they were finally out the school doors. They were now making it over to the teacher's private parking area.

Aizawa guided y/n to his car, which was nothing special, an average car any regular person would drive. He's really not like other hero's-

"Careful,"

He warned as he assisted y/n in getting in his car, since their body swayed and ached, he wanted to be careful, he didn't want them getting hurt, especially in his supervision and on his property.

When they were seated safely in his car, Aizawa made his way to the other side of the car and swiftly opened the door, sat down and buckled up. As did y/n.

"This is going to be a long drive. You can take the time to rest, it's an effect of recovery girls quirk, making you tired,"

He offered as he put his keys into the ignition and the car started up. Y/n simply shook their head,

"No, its fine. I need to make sure you don't fall asleep anyway, since that's what you did in class, you might do it while driving too,"

Aizawa smirked slightly at his student joke, although, it's true. Only god knows when Aizawa will fall asleep and end some people's life in a car accident that he didn't even know he was involved in because he was sleeping.

"Mind if I ask some questions then? You are still the new kid, but its fine if not. I hate it when the media is in my face. On the rare occasion that they actually are, that is,"