H I G H | 1 4

DEFINITION OF HI•GH•

noun; a notable happy or successful moment.

WHEN WE ARRIVED TO THE SPOT WHERE SETH BRINGS US TO, WE SAT DOWN UNDER A BIG ROOTS THAT WERE LAYING DOWN ON THE GROUND PERFECTLY

WHEN WE ARRIVED TO THE SPOT WHERE SETH BRINGS US TO, WE SAT DOWN UNDER A BIG ROOTS THAT WERE LAYING DOWN ON THE GROUND PERFECTLY. I don't know where we are but the spot it's not too far and not too close to where the bonfires are. We still can see the bonfires and our friends from where we're sitting though. Seth led me to sit on the root and he sat crossed-leg right in front of me. The moonlight was shining through the leaves by the tall trees around us and some of it were glimmering on half of his face. If I wouldn't be so stupid to fall for someone weird and insecure about himself, I would definitely make him mine.

Seth noticed I stared at him and he just look on the ground and smile softly. I wish we, humans have the camera eyes, like you know snap a picture with only our own eyes and kept the pictures stay within our mind forever. I sighed heavily and look away from him.

"So, what you want to talk about? Hobbies, favorite songs? Oh! I know, type of boys you like." He said sheepishly. I can't help myself but smile.

"You seriously want to know what type of boys I like?" I said bravely. Normally I wouldn't be that brave to go on with that question. Especially in the situation I'm in. But I don't know when or why I just feel like to do anything with Seth. I don't know if it's his personality or his charms but he's really friendly though.

"Yeah, I mean if you wouldn't mind." He said. I smiled and try to remember what type of boys I really like before.

"I usually go crazy for these tall boys." His face was so focused and I look up onto the sky to think more.

"Hm, why do you go that crazy for tall boys? Doesn't it hurt your neck if you want to stare at him or even kissing him?" I giggled and he joined.

"Well, I have my limits for tall boys you know .I means I don't want that very tall boy. I like it better if he's just a little bit or more taller than me. I don't know why, but I found it cute."

"Yeah, that's cute, How about hair, eyes or personality?"

"I don't really care about hairs though, but I just want it to be simple and a bit stylish ." Seth and I giggled. Seth then swift through his hair and look at me,

"Like my hair?" I nodded slowly.

"But yours not that stylish!" He let out a roar that seems like he's hurt and attacks me with tickling me. We just laughing so hard and rolling on the ground. I tried to stop him and attack him back but I don't know where his ticklish spots are. We ended up on the grass side of the ground and just lay down–breathing heavily together. Seth was lying down beside me and I turned to look at his face and abruptly he did the same.

Even though the only lights we have are from the moon, his black–brownish eyes were pulling me into this new kind of healing inside me. It felt like someone stitching my heart into one piece again–like in a few hours or minutes or even on the matter of seconds, it just done like that–back to one piece like a brand new heart in me. Seth was staring into my eyes too–searching for something and I swear I don't have a clue what's he's looking for.