08; Maybe tomorrow

Y/N walked into her apartment excitedly, she was happy that she finally will see Alycia, she played music on the kitchen as she prepared her lunch, Alycia on the other hand was dying to see her lover, she thinks it will be the best night of her life, she will give Y/N her virginity, she loves her and she still haven't told her, Y/N loves her yes she does but she doesn't wanna put her on risk and on Andrew's hands, Y/N is afraid because they just got together officially and if Alycia knows all the lies Y/N hides, she would hate her and end this for her own good, Y/N doesn't want that.

Y/N was almost ready, she dressed her favorite pair of converses and her black jeans, she wore her red shirt and she thinks she looks okay, Alycia on the other side, prepared a fantastic movie night, she bought popcorn and searched for the perfect movies for the night: The conjuring, Lights out and probably titanic? nah she will ask Y/N later.
She texted Y/N her address and she sent her a "I'm coming;)" She knew that was on double sense but she doesn't care and Alycia doesn't care either, she likes and enjoy this side of her.

Y/N was getting her things on her bag but someone knocked on the door.

"Damn it" She cursed under her breathe, who can it be now.

She walked to the door and opened it. The devil made human.

"Andrew?! oh... what- what are you doing here?" Y/N asked stuttering a bit, she cleared her throat and tried to calm herself.

"My favorite girl, you look radiant, where are you going?"

"I- i was uh- going out with my- cousin my cousin Skylar" Y/N answered.

"Oh i see and for that you needed to be so... produced?" She gulped and felt his eyes scanning her.

"I- well a woman likes to worry about her looks" She giggles nervously, Andrew on the other hand was losing his mind, was getting out of control because he was tired of Y/N's lies.

He faster than flash grabbed Y/N by her neck and dragged her inside, she was scared, she thought she was going to die now.

"Stop fucking lying to me Y/M i already warned you once and i don't warn people twice, i'll kill you in a second if you don't tell me what's going on with you and that whore" He spat at her and Y/N started to cry, she felt an ache in her chest, she gulped as he let her go, she touched her neck and breathe in relief, her tears were rolling down her face. He grabbed her phone and watched the chat, was empty, she suddenly grabbed her phone from her pocket but he took it from her.

"So this is the game, you're talking to her from your personal instead of the one i gave to you! i would've known everything but no you decided to play, sad for you honey, you don't let me a choice" She saw his eyes getting dark and she knew he was mad and super mad.

"I'm- i'm sorry please don't hurt her please please, she has not fault, she is innocent please"

"A virgin! Y/N you made it! this is pure gold to me, you brought me the best in many years!"

"No no no please she... she's not for this, please forget her, please!" She begged but Andrew already found her address, she was late.

"I'm sorry darling you know how is the job, thank you for the best thing on this shitty place, now honey i don't think i need you, you're getting bored and now that i have a virgin i'll get more money for selling her" Her mouth dropped, he took her phone and her other phone, he left, he left her there crying, free but ruined, the love of her life is in danger.

Y/N stand up and run to her laptop and decided to send her a message on KIK, the faster than she can.

hotmouth94 BABE BABE IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I CAN DO IT TODAY! Something came up... i can't.

hotass55: what do you mean?

hotmouth94: i can't go, i need to finish something my boss asked me now and i srsly can't! i'm sorry babe but... maybe tomorrow.

Liar she's a fucking liar, and tomorrow? she probably will be death by tomorrow, Oh Y/N you're such a coward, you gave her to him, you are doing nothing to save her or warning her, you're letting her go just this easy.

How lame of you Y/N.

Y/N cried the whole night, she was destroyed but still doing nothing to save her.

i thought you loved her, didn't you? sad.

so that's all, you rather to lose her for your freedom.