09; kidnapped

Y/N couldn't sleep, her eyes were red and puffy, she regret dragging Alycia to all of this, she was thinking the worse, but she's right about it.

Y/N tried to call her, no answer.

Y/N tried to text her, no answer.

Alycia has been not answering her calls or messages and she was worried.

She should be though.

The knock on her door snapped her from spacing out, she walked to the door and opened.

"Emily! what- what are you doing here?" Emily looked sad and concerned.

"Well, you maybe need to sit" She said closing the door, Y/N sat on the couch.

"Em what's wrong?" Y/N asked, Emily touched her hands.

"Honey... Andrew send his men last night for... Alycia"

"No... he couldn't he... he doesn't do this"

"He does now, he got the address and now kidnapped her, she's where you know, he is planning to take her you know"

"No! Emily i need to do something!" Y/N was worried, more now, she wanted to save her now, she need to help her, she dragged her here and she will save her.

"You can't! she's already there, she is lost"

"I CANT ACCEPT THAT! Emily! i love her, i need to save her" Y/N yelled and Emily shook her head.

"You'll die there"

"I know how, i have a plan, i can do this on my own and don't try to stop me" Y/N said and grabbed her keys, she knows Andrew leaves the house in the night, he has this room for his girls and Y/N has a key for the room. She will save her.

"You'll risk yourself for that bitch? she's already dead.

Y/N sighed, she was upset and she won't let them do something to her.
She pushed emily out and started looking for her keys, she grabbed some clothes.

On the other hand Alycia was scared, she woke up on a room in the middle of the night, she was crying in her apartment because Y/N cancelled and she thought she got tired of her, A man entered her house and drugged her, during the night many men entered the weird room and raped her, she was feeling like shit and the only thing she wanted was cry. Why did this happen to her? what has she done for this to happen to her?

"Hey darling i bring you food, eat it or you'll be anorexic, the costumers won't like that" A man said, he touched her leg and Alycia shivered, she was scared, five men rapped her, took her virginity on the worst ways possible, she was feeling like trash, dirty and like a slut, she doesn't know how that men got her. How.

Hours later she heard a sound on the door, she got scared, she doesn't want to be touched by other ugly men, she wanted to die, she started crying and covering her with the blankets.

She saw a woman and covered herself more.

"Baby... i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry i didn't mean this to happen to you" She recognized her voice, it was her girlfriend, but how does she know where she was? why does she have a key?

"Y/N? w- what- what are you doing here? what time- is it?" She has so many questions right now, she was scared, confused, she started to cry again, she felt her arms around her and then everything went black.