014; Someone knows

hacker31: Dont okay stupid games girl, we know what you did.

hotass55: excuse me? i have no time for this.

hacker31: darling we know you, it wasn't a coincidence that you got in KIK just because, Y/N was a fool but we aren't, we have information about you.

hotass55: Stop harassing me! i'm gonna call the police and tell them everything you bastards did to me! including Y/N

hacker31: are you sure about that Alycia? why don't you call the police and tell them you killed an innocent woman.

hotass55: what?

hotass55: how do you know that?

hotass55: you're creating this just to scare me!

hacker31: i ain't creating shit, you killed a woman, innocent just because you were drunk and stole a car, you decided to es bad girl just to impress and end up killing someone. That's what you were here, to pay for your sins.

hotass55: I HAVENT DONT ANYTHING.

hacker31: you killed Y/N's mom.

Oh no

Alycia was in shock, her whole body was frozen, she can't believe what she read, Y/N's mom? She never meant to kill her, no no, her friends made her drink and then steal a car to prove she wasn't a chicken, she did it because they will bother her all of her life but she never thought that she would kill someone and less Y/N's mom, oh god no, if Y/N know this she will hate her and with reason will want her dead, or just in the place she is, broke.

This is what you deserve for killing someone and hide it from everyone.

Alycia gulped, she was scared now. Everything makes sense now, it wasn't a random choose, it was for that net of smuggling she saw on the tv, they picking people who had crimes in their history to make them pay for it, this was like saw, that movie she watched a few times with Greg, her ex-boyfriend. Oh god no, she wasn't innocent but still she didn't deserve to be raped.

They took her innocence.

But she never was innocent.

Alycia fell on the floor crying, she would rather to die.
She bit her lip and hit the floor, how is this happening, with the girl she loves, she killed her mom and that's obviously a big mistake, something she will never repair for her lover.

She is already dead though.