Arthur's second dream

Note: italics signifies a dream.

Arthur's day, before Merlin's 18th birthday.

As soon as Arthur wakes up, he can tell that his soulmate is anxious about something. 'Oh no, the last time he was anxious things didn't go so well.' Arthur's thoughts start to get a little panicked. 'Oh gods, I hope he's all right. Hopefully this isn't nothing serious. I just wish I could be there for him.' A knock at the door interrupts Arthur's thoughts. He takes a deep breath to steady his nerves. "Come in." Arthur says with no emotion. "Hello sire." Arthur's manservant, that he can't remember the name of, said polity as he brought Arthur's breakfast in. "Will you be needing me for anything right now, sire?" Arthur sighs tiredly. "No, you can have the rest of the day off." Arthur's manservant looks at Arthur with wide eyes before scurrying out the door. Arthur signed again before getting out of bed to eat breakfast and get dressed.

Around mid-afternoon Arthur feels his soulmate calm down a little. Arthur smiles at this and continues talking to Leon about battle formations.

After a painful diner with his father, Arthur heads back to his chamber's to relax and go to sleep. 'I wonder what happened to make my soulmate so anxious today?' Arthur thought curiously, as he entered his chambers and got ready for bed. 'He didn't get hurt, thank the heavens. And nothing has caused him to be emotional enough so I can feel, until this. So what could he be anxious about?' Arthur's thoughts were interrupted when he felt his soulmate get anxious again. 'Hopefully he will be able to get some sleep tonight. And stop feeling so anxious.' About three hours later Arthur feels his soulmate gradually start to calm down, before completely calming down. Finally Arthur drifts off to sleep.

'Where am I?'Arthur thought as he tried to move his head to look around, Only to find he couldn't. 'It's just like a soulmate dream. But can't you only have one?' Finally Arthur realized that this was another soulmate dream and that it must be very important since he didn't think you could have more than one. When Arthur finally used his eyes to look around he noticed he was moving through the forest at impossible speeds! 'Oh my gods, he's using sorcery in broad daylight!he's going to get caught!' Arthur though frantically. But soon he realized that his soulmate wasn't doing anything And that he himself was just watching everything sped up. Arthur let's out a sigh of relief before focusing on his surroundings. He noticed the trees going by and day turning into night. His soulmate stoped to rest and as soon as the sun came up he was off agin. This happened for three days and on that night, time slowed down agin. He saw the exact same thing he saw in his first dream. And when he heard the Beautiful sound of his soulmates laugh, time sped up again. Until the fifth day, when time slowed again, as his soulmate was halfway up a hill he saw a passing horse. When his soulmate got to the top of the hill, he saw a beautiful, mighty castle in the distance.

Arthur woke up with a gasp. 'What..... just happened?' Arthur though, still breathing heavily. He absentmindedly reaches for his ankle and starts tracing the letters. 'Was that a second soulmate dream? Are those even possible!? And why in the seven pits of hell is my magic soulmate coming to a magic hating kingdom!?!?!' Arthur starts to grow more frantic. 'I need to talk to Gaius!' As Arthur goes to get out of bed, but the bedsheet gets tangled on his foot making him fall face first onto the stone floor. "Ow! Bloody floor." Arthur mumbled the last part.

"Gaius!" Arthur whisper-yelled while knocking loudly on the physicians door "Gaius! Are you up?!" A few minutes later a very angry looking Gaius, opens the door "Well I am now! You know sire, some of us like to sleep at night!" Arthur just brushed the comment off as he walks into the chambers. Gaius mumbles something under his breath about young people these days and having no manners before closing the door and turning around to look at Arthur. "Well, What is so important that you had to wake me up in the middle of the night for?" Gaius asked, still cranky.

Arthur sighs at Gaius, the truth is he's misted this  banter they have. Ever since Arthur's 18 birthday he has been pushing the people he cares about away. "Gaius, can a person have a second soulmate dream?" Arthur asked, less frantic now. "It's very rare, but yes you can have another soulmate dream." After noticing the look in Arthur's eyes he continues "If your soulmate made a important life changing decision, it could cause you to have another dream. Or this date could have important life changing moments for them, that would also cause another dream." A few second after Gaius finishes talking Arthur starts "I think they are coming to Camelot." Gaius looks puzzled "didn't you tell me they have magic?" "Yes." Arthur replies quickly. "Well, they could be looking for you my boy." Gaius starts "If today was there 18th birthday they could have had a soulmate dream about Camelot and know your here." Arthur doesn't know what to think. He looks at Gaius for a second, seeing if he holds the answers to Arthur's questions. But he didn't, and slowly it all sink in. 'My soulmate is looking for me, but they are coming to Camelot!'

————————————————————————
Yay! another chapter! As always I hope you enjoyed. And that is all for this note because I'm tired and can't come up with anything else to say. Have a wonderful day:)