Marinette the compass

(3rd person's P.O.V)
After saying there goodbyes marinette could not stop thinking about that boy when ever she would think of him she would always get so flustered.

(Marinette's P.O.V)
I finally get to the school and quietly sneak into the classroom. as class goes on I start to drift and before I know it I'm thinking about him again he's so sweet and kind and- marinette?!? A familiar voice spoke. I snap out of it to see alya standing in front of me. girl you ok class ended? Alya said curiously. Oh yeah I know I look away as I become slightly flustered. Ooo what's this about girl it's n-nothing I become more flustered. Girl I'm your best friend you know I know when's somethings up so what's the deal? I let out a sigh knowing I lost and I wasn't gonna get away with not telling her. I look away from her blushing a slightly deep red and say I saw l-luka today.. ooo luka I knew you liked him (it's really not that hard to see alya then again with how oblivious everyone is on this show when it comes to there identity's I don't blame her) yeah he is really great. I get up from my seat and head out the door with alya. Oh wait I almost forgot my bag!

(Adriens P.O.V)

Walking out of the classroom I overhear alya say something about marinette having a crush?! I decide to stay by the door and listen in. Of course my kwami fly's out of my bag chuckling to him self. Jealous are we? He continues to laugh. I blush slightly n-no it's just that umm but just then the girls walk out of the classroom. I hear marinette say she was gonna get her bag. But just before I could get away I was spotted by alya. What are you doing? Umm I just wanted too talk to marinette I smile nervously and scratch the back of my head. Right ok then she says with a smirk on her face what is she thinking-.- finally marinette leaves the classroom and I stop her

(Marinette's P.O.V)
As I walk out the door I'm stopped by Adrien of course I immediately blush. Hey marinette! He said cheerfully. Hive I mean five ugh I could tell he knew what I meant so I stopped talking. So what's up a-adrien umm er well I um wanted to see some of your art work!

(Adrien's P.O.V)
I was gonna ask about luka but I chickened out

(Marinette's P.O.V)
Really! Yeah totally when do you wanna see them! H-how about this Saturday! (Quick Adrien mind thing cuz I'm lazy to write Adriens POV again) (did I just stutter ) (end adrien mind thingy) I'll see you then! See ya adrien said blushing slightly as he walked away. But he suddenly stopped. Why am I blushing she's just a friend!

Right?...

To be continued....

What will happen next :O what will adrien do when luka comes back for school what will marinette do when Adrien comes to her house 🤔🤔🤔

Well to bad your gonna haft to find out on the next part see ya then!