/(>//<)\

...SLIP..
(??? P.O.V )yeah that's right ;) ps you already know who this it's one of the girls)

I heard a slip and then a shriek
"MARINETTE?!" {yeah that's right it's marinette who fell (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) } I saw her fall she was about too hit the ground but I looked away, at the moment where I should have heard something I heard nothing full of curiosity I looked down too where she would've landed but she was gone..

(??? P.O.V) {haha}
I was sitting by myself looking at the moon when I looked over and saw marinette falling! "Marinette?.." "OH MARINETTE"

(Marinette's P.O.V)
This is surely how I die ;-; I thought too myself, as I was about too hit the ground I faced my fate I'm going to die. Just then I had the wind knocked out of me but not my the fall in fact I was now flying sideways. I felt two hands grip around me holding me tightly bridal style, "huh?!" I Said wondering what on earth just happened still holding my eyes clenched shut, "DON'T WORRY MARINETTE I'VE GOT YOU!" I heard a voice yell, "Adrien?" I said under my breath. I gently opened my eyes too see chat noir, "oh it's chat noir I wonder why I thought of Adrien"

Fandom: AHHHHHHHHHHH

(Time skip brought to you by screaming fandom)

He set me down on the roof of the bourgeois hotel "t-thank you chat noir" I Said blushing, hold up why am I blushing is it because he saved me? But he's saved me dozens of times ughh stupid feelings! He looked at me knowing what was happening with my face and he got up close to mine smirking, " are you blushing marinette" "n-no" /(>//<)\ " are you sure marinette~" He said taking my hands off of my face and holding them gently, by now I was as red as a strawberry glistening in the sun light,

He then started flexing which immediately made me lose interest " yeah I lost interest" he looked at me with a face that went from happy to shocked with a tiny lil bit of sadness " what! But that always works on ladybug!" " I'm pretty sure she doesn't" I said smirking and rolling my eyes, " oh cmon marinette let me try again I got it this time!" " too bad kitty you had you shot sorry not sorry!"

" Umm a little help here!?" We both looked over to see a dangling kagami. "Kagami?!" Chat noir said. Kagami obviously annoyed that we were practically flirting " yep!" He pulled her up on the roof then when he realized the situation he asked "Umm why are you guys trying to climb the bourgeois hotel" "we can't tell yo-" "marinette is being blackmailed and she thinks it's Chloe" "KAGAMI ughh well I guess you wouldn't mind helping us right?"

"Right"

( To be continued. . . )

UGHHHHKTKRJ sorry I took so long but hey 400 words yay am I rite ;D okie goodbye