Chapter 46 - Cordelia

Every time I have sex with Adrian feels like the first time. The excitement at just a simple touch, he seems to teach me something new every time, not that I'm complaining, just moaning a lot. I slide out of bed leaving him sleeping and head for the shower. I put on jeans and a long sleeve shirt, before putting my leather vest on. Property of Broken Demons, yeah I am bitch, that's my family. I head down stairs and B is waiting for me outside.

"You realise I had to clean up the kitchen so you could get laid" he says nudging my shoulder playfully

"Well if you let me work my magic with Sarah, maybe I can get you laid" I say with a wink. We head over to our bikes and I put my helmet on, then straddle my bike

"What's the plan for today then sister?" I still think that's a better nickname than Masochist, so I'll take it.

"Well B, first stop is my Moms, I should probably tell her why my house is for sale and then the second is a surprise, you can't tell anyone" he gives me a look, but before he can question me my bikes engine roars to live and I head for the gate.

So, it's safe to say my Mom is a little bit pissed off.

"What do you mean you're selling your house to move in with Adrian? It's only been a couple of months. And you've completely changed your life for him, no job, no home, you've started riding motorcycles and you're wearing a leather vest like some biker gang girl" she's pacing the living room, but at least she's not looking at me like I'm made of glass and at risk of shattering, the rant continues

"and who the hell is this? Where's Adrian, are you sleeping with him too? How many men are there Cordelia? After what you've been through surrounding yourself with men is not safe! Maybe I should call your therapist and you could start having sessions again. And your face, that scar, what are these men doing to you" Wow, she isn't stopping. Is it mean for me to want to have some fun with this? I haven't been my mothers greatest fan since what happened to me, she turned me into a victim, wrapped me in cotton wool, then sent me out 2 years later when I was too scared to move. Now whenever she looks at me I'm not her daughter, I'm a victim, she only looks at me with pity, not love. So yeah, I'm gonna have some fun first.

"Mom come on, this is B, isn't he cute? And there's only 20 or so guys, I don't think I've banged them all yet. My face was from a knife, which was left in my shoulder afterwards, but I pulled it out. I don't need therapy because I've been training to use guns and fight, so I just pick one of the 20 guys and fight him and then shoot him to get the feelings out, although I suppose I should say 19 guys now" hold in the laugh Cordelia, fucking hold it.

"Are. You. Insane? I'm not letting you leave this house. I'm finding your therapists number now, she will come here" she runs off into the kitchen and B shoots up

"What the fuck Cordelia? Why are you tormenting your Mom" he asks looking at me like I'm insane, hmm maybe I am. My Mom comes bursting back into the room holding her phone book

"Ok Mom, I was just messing with you, sit down, I'll give you the truth" for the next hour I tell her how amazing my relationship with Adrian is, how the guys are like my brothers and their girlfriends are like sisters, I didn't tell her the truth about my face, told her I got attacked walking home and Adrian saved me. B and I left and my Mom had agreed to come to the clubhouse for a meal, I need to hide some of the guys before that happens though.

"Ok Cordelia, what's next, please tell me it's less exciting than that" he says pointing back to my Moms house.

"Well, it's a surprise for Adrian, lets go" we jump on the bikes and head off through the town. I'll never stop loving the freedom I feel on this motorcycle, just me, my bike and the wind.

We pull up outside a shop, the Broken Demons MC, banner underneath TATTOO in cursive writing. Needles own the clubs tattoo parlor, Doc introduced me and I asked him about the rules around getting a Broken Demons tattoo, so today I'm getting it. On my thigh I'm having the club logo with 'Property of President Adrian 'Killer' Jackson' around it. Needles said I shouldn't put his real name, but he's not my Killer, he's my Adrian, so he agreed. I walk into the shop and Iron Maiden is playing in the background, Needles comes out from the back greeting me with a smile, he's very tall and broad, covered in tattoos, all of which are intricate and beautiful, he has piercing blue eyes and a freshly shaved head, showing the dragon tattoo wrapping around the back of his head.

"Cordelia, BFG, you just made it, I thought you chickened out" he says with a grin.

"Trust me Needles, if I could've got out of where I was sooner I would've" I say rethinking my mothers melt down, I laugh to myself. I really am evil.

"Well follow me down and we'll get you set up" he says directing me to one of the empty rooms down the corridor, I turn around and B is sitting down at the front

"And what do you think you're doing B, come on, you gotta keep me company, I'm clearly terrible with pain, you might even have to hold my hand" I say holding my hand out for him. We head back into the room and Needles pats the table for me to sit on, well fuck, I should've worn shorts today, now I get to sit with two men, in my panties, please tell me I put nice ones on today that aren't see-through. I unbutton my jeans and B turns away

"Now now B, no time to be shy, if it makes you more comfortable you can take your jeans off too" I laugh and take my jeans off, yes lucky, plain black, everything covered, not see-through. I sigh relief and hop on the table.

"Ok, I think we're done Cordelia, take a look." He wipes my thigh with a towel and I look down, it's perfect, and official. I am Adrian's. I jump off the table and throw my arms around Needles

"Thank you, I love it... oh boy I'm hugging you in my underwear" I laugh awkwardly and dive for my jeans, he wraps my thigh and I put my pants back on. I hear whispering behind me and turn to see Needles asking B something and B trying to get him to shut up, oh, my shirt when I bent down, he saw. Oh well, he's part of the club too

"My scars?" I say looking between B and Needles. B nods, Needles clearly doesn't know what to say

"I got attacked when I was 17 and was left with 6 lines, I'm having them covered with a tattoo, but I wanted this one more at the moment" I turn and lift my shirt up to my shoulder so they can both see my whole back.

"We good now? I feel like a ride back to my man" I walk out the room smiling. If you had told me 8 years ago I would be in a room with 2 men in my underwear and then show them my back, I would've told you to fuck off. Whoever Adrian has turned me into, I love the new me.