Vote Results and 'Peerage' List

Okay, so the choice that won for the relationship status is going to be....... (Drumroll please)...................
................................. a regular relationship! IT'S HIGHSCHOOL FUCKING DXD! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT FROM THE FANDOM! IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS A FUCKING HAREM! FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE ASS, THIS SHIT COULDN'T BE ANY MORE FUCKING CLICHÉD IF IT FUCKING SHOVED A DIDO IN IT'S CUNT AND ANAL BEADS UP ITS ASS! FUCKING DAMN IT ALL TO HE-wait, what? *ahem* Sorry for that, Crimson took the mic from me for a minute. Thats right, most of the votes were for a harem, I decided that there weren't enough(Crimson, shut the fuck up, I'm talking to the readers!) Highschool dxd stories with regular relationships. The peerage will have characters from multiple franchises and a couple characters I made for the story and will likely never use again. This well be a co-ed Peerage.

Current 'Peerage' List

King: Crimson Satanus (OC
Queen:????(Akame Ga Kill)
Bishop#1:????(DBXenoverse)
Bishop#2:????(Harry Potter)
Knight#1:Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
Knight#2:????(PJO)
Rook#1:????(RWBY)
Rook#2:????(JJBA:PB)
Pawn#1:????(Fairy Tail)
Pawn#2:????(FMA)
Pawn#3:????(JJBA:SC)
Pawn#4:????(Legend of Zelda)
Pawn#5:????(Monster Hunter)
Pawn#6:????
Pawn#7:????(Highschool dxd)
Pawn#8:????(
Familiar:Azure Rathalos (Monster Hunter)

I'll be nice and reveal that the Familiar is going to be an Azure Rathalos. Please comment on what a good idea for a name for Crimson's stolen Evil Piece set.(CRIMSON, I SWEAR TO WHATEVER FUCKING DIETIES ARE OUT THERE! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE CUNT!......THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY? GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BITCH! IT'S TIME TO DIE MOTHERFUCKER! What are you doing with that knife? OH SHIT! RUN HE'S ARMED AND DANGEROUS!)