Encounter

#LEE HYERI POV

Finally, I got to attend the class after being absent for three days due to high fever. I saw Yura waving her hand at me as soon as I stepped into the class. 

"Hyeri-ah! I miss you~" Yura have me a hug.

I laughed. She's being clingy as usual.

"Are you okay now?" She cupped my face while checking on me head to toe. 

"Yah, I'm totally fine now. Don't worry." I chuckled. 

I put down my bag on the table while Yura followed me to her seat next to me. 

"Here are the notes for last three days. You can borrow them for awhile." Yura pushed a few brown notebooks on my table. 

"Yura-yah, thank you so much!" I gave her a hug. Her smile widen. 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Daeguk wants you to meet him at the usual place." 

"Hmm, okay." 

"He said that he can't contact you these whole three days. Did you received his voicemails?"

"I did."

"Why didn't you call him back? He is so worried about you." 

I nearly forgot about him. 

We have been dating for five months now. But lately, I felt uncomfortable with him. He's very kind and sweet, but I don't really like how he treats other students at school. He's taking advantages on them, especially the juniors. In other words, he's bullying them. 

I really hope that he changes. 

# JEON JEONGGUK POV

"Are you kidding me?! How dare you fooled me, you bastard!"

A strong punch on my face made me fell on the ground.  My sight head was spinning and my sight blurred for a second. Before I could lift up my face, another punch hit my stomach. 

I groaned in pain. The three guys keep punching and kicking me until I didn't have any energy to defend myself. 

"Yah, enough." Daeguk who was watching from a distance walked towards me with both hands in his pocket.

The three guys stepped back and made a way for their leader. 

"Jeongguk-ah..." Daeguk stepped closer to me and grabbed my collar.

"This is my last warning. Make sure you get that thing for me by tomorrow or you're dead!" Daeguk threatened me while his eyes staring fiercely into mine. 

Suddenly, a girl's voice filled the place. 

HYERI POV

I went to the rooftop to meet Daeguk at our usual place when I saw Daeguk and his friends were beating someone again. 

"Yah! What are you guys doing?!" I quicken my steps towards them as blood rises up to my face. 

Daeguk turned around and noticed me from a far. He quickly got up and stopped me from getting near. He blocked me with his body. 

"What did you do to him?!" My voices shaken. I glared at Daeguk, asking for an answer although I knew his wrongdoings.

"Hyeri-ah, can we talk downstairs?" 

I pushed Daeguk away and continued walking towards the guy on the floor. But Daeguk quickly pulled me away to the other side and pinned me against the wall. 

"Hyeri-ah..." Daeguk tried to calm me down. He held my face.

"Don't touch me!" I pushed his hand away roughly. 

He seems shocked. 

"Who's that?! Are you bullying someone again?!" I yelled.

He denied it but I know it was a lie. This is not the first time he bullied other students. I can't take it anymore!  

"I miss you so much, Hyeri-ah..." He hugged me all of sudden, and that pissed me off. I'm not in the mood to be lovey-dovey with him!

I quickly pushed him away. His face changed. 

"Yah Kang Daeguk! Can you please stop it?!" I vented out and pushed him away. I don't care about him!

I moved to the other three guys who are Daeguk's friends, who are also my classmates.  

"What have you guys done to him?!" I yelled out at them as I squatted down beside the guy who was laying helplessly on the floor with bruises on his face. 

"Leave him alone or I'll report you to the discipline teacher!" I warned.

The guys back off when they heard my words. Daeguk was staring fiercely at me. I know he was mad at me for threatening him. But I'm not afraid. 

Finally, they walked away and left the rooftop. 

I looked at the guy in front of me. I felt sorry for what Daeguk had done to him. If I came up a bit early, I might could stopped him from getting beaten by them.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I saw his eyes opened. 

"Arghh-" He groaned as he was trying to sit. 

"Are you okay? I can help-" 

Our eyes met but he ignored me. He looked around, searching for something.

I don't know what he was looking for but I looked around too. Suddenly, I saw a pair of glasses on the floor not far from us. I picked it up for him and handed it over. 

"Here, but the glasses are already cracked-" He snatched it from my hand before I could finished my words. 

"Aish-" He growled.

I looked at him. The bruises on his face look quite bad. There was blood at the tip of his lips, and he wiped it away roughly using his thumb. 

"Are you okay?" I tried to help when he was trying to stand up, but he brushed off his arm roughly.

I stiffened. 'What's wrong with this guy? He's acting cold!'

Our eyes met. Behind those cracked glasses, I can see his sharp eyes glaring at me.

I gulped. "I-I just want to help-" I stammered.

"G-e-t  l-o-s-t."

My eyes widen. 'What?'

He turned around and walked away, limping towards the door. 

I was so shocked that my mouth glued. I was speechless!

'Who's this guy?!'

'How could he said right in front of my face arrogantly!'

'When clearly I was trying to help him?!'

'Thay guy, really!'

I stomped my feet and left the rooftop with a burning heart.