Conflict

# JEONGGUK POV

'Closed. Will be open at 3pm'. 

I was standing outside of the infirmary room when I noticed the notes on the door. 

"What now?" I sighed. I can't get back to class with wounds and bruises like this. 

I twisted the knob and found that it was not locked. I decided to enter the room and wait inside. I moved towards the empty bed when my eyes caught a first aid kit box on the cabinet. It will be too long to wait for the nurse, so I decided to treat my wound by myself. 

Suddenly the door was opened from the outside. 

'What is she doing here?' 

It was that girl from before. She walked towards me after closing back the door.

"Sit down." She instructed. 

'Huh?' 

She grabbed the first aid box from my hand and sit at the edge of the bed, right beside me. She took out a gauze pad and a bottle of alcohol. I was clueless and just stared at her actions.

I stiffen when her hand suddenly reached out and touched my face. I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"What are you thinking you're doing?" I warned her with a stern voice. 

Our eyes met. 

"Let go of my hand." She squealed.

I pushed her hand away from my face and got up from the bed. I was about to leave when she suddenly called.

"Yah, you idiot!" 

I stopped. 'Idiot?'

I turned around. She was glaring at me with a cold face. 

"You are going back to class with that bruises on your face? Are you an idiot?" She snickered.

'What? This girl- Did she come here to pick a fight with me?'

I went closer to her and snatched the gauze pad from her hand. 

"I can treat myself, now g-e-t l-o-s-t." 

"Yah! You-!" She growled. 

"Stop asking me to get lost when I am here to help you, you arrogant guy!" Her face turned bright red.  

I scoffed. "Why would you?" 

"Because you're injured and I just want to help!" She confessed.

"Ahh... really? Not because you felt guilty towards me?" I smirked.

"W-What?" 

I moved my face closer to her and whispered, "That guy who beat me, he's your boyfriend, right?" 

She flustered. 

# HYERI POV

My lips were glued when I heard those words coming from his mouth. 

'Who is this guy? He's really annoying!'

'I gave him a glare but he is so calm!'

"He's your boyfriend, right?" He asked for the second time. "You should look after your boyfriend very well."

I can smell that he's trying to pick a fight. 'He's such a jerk!'

I can't control myself anymore! My hand reached for anything in the first aid box and throw at him before running out of the room.

I heard he groaned in pain before I slammed the door behind me.

"What's up with him? I'm just trying to help!" I walked to my class with a burning heart. "Yes, Daeguk is my boyfriend! So what?!" I yelled out loud.

............

"Yura-ah, let's go home together." I linked arms with Yura and we walked together along the corridor. We were joking around on our way out when suddenly my eyes caught a figure standing outside the gate. Yura saw him too.

"Oh, Daeguk is waiting for you." Yura said excitedly. "Come on!"

I tried to walk away but Yura dragged me towards him. I'd got no choice but to meet him.

"Hyeri-ah..." Daeguk called my name.

"Are you guys going out for a date after this? I don't want to disturb, so I'll see you tomorrow, Hyeri-ah. Bye!" Yura tease.

After Yura left us alone, I quickly turned around to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"Hyeri-ah-" He called my name with his soft voice.

I sighed. I can feel Daeguk was staring at me. 'I really didn't want to meet him right now.'

"Hyeri-ah, we need to talk." 

"Can we talk about it later? I'm not feeling well. I want to go home." I excused.

"I'm sorry." Daeguk quickly apologized. "I'm sorry for making you mad this morning. Can you please forgive me?" 

I choose to remain silent. I don't want to fight with him, but I really hate it when he bullied other students. I really cared for him and I want him to stop. I really do. But he never changes. 

"Kim Hyeri...please say something-"

"Daeguk-ah, I really hope that you can change." I looked at him in the eyes. "I'll leave first." 

Without waiting for his words, I walked away leaving him alone.

# JEONGGUK POV

I saw that long hair girl with Daeguk on my way out. I noticed that they seemed a bit awkward while talking to each other. Maybe because of what had happened this morning. 

Kim Hyeri. I don't know much about her except she's Kang Daeguk's girlfriend. I saw her for the first time on the rooftop, just from a far. She was hanging out with Daeguk while the other members of the gang was beating another student. 

I know I should have listened to Minggyu when he warned me not to get involve with them. But I can't stand looking at someone being beaten. I don't want to be the same with the other students who turns a blind eye to the bullying. 

I sighed. I just transferred to this school a few days ago and now, I got myself a problem with a bunch of bullies. 

I suddenly reminded about the things happened in the infirmary room this morning. That girl really has guts. I was quite shocked when she suddenly burst with anger after hearing my words. And I didn't expected that she will threw out things at me and hit my forehead, causing this small cut. 

I chuckled. 

I bet she will never want to meet me again after this. That girl, Kim Hyeri.