Incident

#JEONGGUK POV

I opened my eyes when I heard the sound of the door closed. I never thought that the girl, Lee Hyeri would come to visit me here after we fought. 

I heard her confession. All of it. 

Now I know the reasons why she didn't took any action to stop Daeguk from bullying students. First, because she scared that Daeguk would get expelled if she tells the teacher all his wrongdoings. Second, because she loves him so much that she didn't want to hurt him. 

I sighed. She makes me hesitated with my plan to stop Daeguk. I don't know if I should go with the plan or just let Hyeri settle this by herself.  

But, I'm afraid that Lee Hyeri will get affected if Daeguk get caught. 

'Wait, why should I worry about her?'

...............

The last bell rang and it was time to go home. Noises outside was very loud as students walked along the corridor, heading to the stairs. 

I was all alone in the infirmary room. I don't know where the doctor. She was not here since I woke up. I glanced at the chair beside my bed. There was my bag left by Minguk, I guessed. Minggyu did not know that I was bullied by Daeguk. He thought that I got into a fight with someone from the other class. I lied to them about this although they asked me to say the truth. Even teachers were frustrated with my stubbornness. 

Since my left arm was hurt, I have to use my right arm alone to get up from the bed. My body ached after laying down with bruises on my back. I sighed. Even the pain from yesterday was not yet disappear.

Suddenly, the door was opened harshly from the outside.

"Yah, Jeon Jeongguk!" 

I gulped. 'Daeguk!'

He was alone, but his presence already makes the surrounding felt suffocating. 

"You owe me something, remember?" He approached. "Where is it?" He treatened.

Does it really important for him?  I smirked.

"I don't have it with me." I said it right in front of his face.

"What?" Daeguk felt annoyed. He grabbed my collar and pulled me roughly. 

"Yah!" His eyes was red and his breath were unstable. He was angry.

I smirked.

His eyes widen when he saw my calm reaction. I bet he never expected me to be this brave. 

"Get it yourself if you want it so badly." 

As soon as I said the last words, Daeguk punched me on the face. I fell down on the ground. He was about to punch me again when suddenly the door was opened.

"Yah! Kang Daeguk!" Hyeri ran into the room.

He pulled Daeguk away from me and glanced at me. "Are you crazy?!" She shouted. "Is it not enough after what you had done to him?!" 

"Stay out of this, Lee Hyeri. This is between me and this bastard!" He dodged himself as he tried to approach me again.

"Kang Daeguk! Please!" She shouted while pulling his arm, forcing him to leave the room.

Lee Hyeri was trying hard to prevent Daeguk from making a scene in the infirmary room. But I know, she was not trying to protect me from Daeguk. She just want to save Daeguk. Her face shows that she was afraid that Daeguk might get caught by the doctor for hitting a student in here if they did not leave now.