Intention

# JEONGGUK POV

I got up from my seat and quickly went out right after Mr. Kim's class ended. 

"Jeongguk-ah, you're going to the cafe right? Wait for me! Yah!" I heard Minggyu voice calling for me but I have no time to tell him right now. I need to go somewhere else.

I glanced at my watch and I was ten minutes late to meet Daeguk. I climbed up the stairs as fast as I can to reach the rooftop. 

"Yah!" 

Suddenly, someone stopped me at the last floor. I turned around and it was Hyeri. 

"Do you want to get beaten to death again today?" She approached me.

I don't know if she sounds worried or just to annoy me.

"Why would you care?" I continued my steps when she suddenly grabbed my arm from behind.

"Are you a fool?! Why would you go there and let them bully you?" She said, frustrated. "Follow me!" 

She dragged me down the stairs and forced me to follow her to somewhere else. 'What's wrong with this girl?'

She dragged me into an empty classroom. It was just both of us in here. 

She glanced at my name tag on my uniform. "Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Listen to me." 

She looked into my eyes, looking so serious. " I will try to stop Daeguk and his friends. So from now on, stay away from them. Don't go when he ask to meet him, don't do anything that he ask, and if possible, hide yourself from him. Arasseo?" 

I chuckled. "Are you trying to help me free from him?" 

"Nae. I'm going to save you, and stop Daeguk before anything happens to him." She confessed.

I moved my face closer to her face. "Lee Hyeri, I don't need your help." I whispered.

Her face redden. I don't know if it because of she was angry or embarrassed.

I was about to walk away when suddenly my phone vibrate. It was unknown caller. I pressed the green button.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Am I a joke to you? Do you want to die?!!" The guy in the phone screamed in anger. 

'Daeguk?' 

"I gave you 2 minutes to come up here or you're dead when I get you!!" He threaten. 

Before I could said anything, Hyeri snatched the phone from my hand.

..................

# HYERI POV

I grabbed the phone from his grip and yelled out loud.

"Yah! Kang Daeguk!" 

"Hyeri? Is that you? Why are you with that idiot?" He sounds surprised.

"Daeguk-ah, stop being a bully, please! How many times should I tell you?!" 

"Is that idiot with you? Tell him to meet me now!" 

"Why would he do everything that you asked?! Who do you think you are?!" I yelled.

"Yah, give me back my phone-" Jeongguk tried to take it from me but I dodged.