14🥀

May 1996:
Justine

'Good luck out there tonight Justine' Pac supported me before we went out to walk ok the Versace catwalk

'You too' I cheesed at him

I slowly began to link arms with him as we prepared ourself on stage. We went out and I could feel the heat struck us.

Bare in mind, this is my first time doing things like this so I'm a little bit nervous.

'You okay?' He whispered into my ear as we were halfway through the walk as I nodded my head yes at his question

I don't know why his bodyguard have to be behind us during this walk man. We at a fashion show, not out ok the streets.

We made it to the to the top of the stage. To be honest I thought I was going to be doing my little individual poses but I had to be linked with Pac to do them. It only lasted like 3 seconds and we had to walk our asses back down.

.....

Performing time!

I wore a vintage Versace blazer which landed on my knees. I wore black sheer fishnet tights with my Black patent heels. I wore circular black vintage sunglasses with a black chocker around my neck. I left my curly black hair down.

The models were going to be performing to one of my hit songs You used to love me. This is one of the songs DeVante wrote for me. Damnit was a good song!

I acted as if I was performing at one of my own shows so as soon as I came on stage, I made sure Rocked the stage.

It was a few seconds before I had to go on the runaway and I was doing my little warm up as I felt a pair of huge hands wrap around my waist. I realised it was Pac as I saw his star ring on his finger.

I turned myself around while I was still in his hands as he went and gave me a three second kiss. It wasn't sloppy, it wasn't rushed, it was.....it was.....different.

This little kiss on its own did something to me sending butterflies down my stomach. All sorts of things were racing through my mind as I didn't know what to say or what to do after I broke out of the kiss.

Yes we've kissed before and I've probably said that I felt butterflies and shit in my stomach.....but this was like an everlasting kiss even though it was like three seconds.

I stood there in shock as I was snapped out of my thoughts by Pac laughing as he licked my cherry lipgloss from his lips after I kissed him.

'Girl stop staring and go out there before the crowd start booing you' he laughed as I my eyes widened and I turned around like lightening to get to the stage

The models were modelling on both sides as the cameras were staring at me as I was the centre of the show as well as the models.

Damn I was feeling myself so much man....I felt like a Nubian queen.

I remember the way You used to love meI remember the daysYou used to love me'

I remember the way
You used to love me
I remember the days
You used to love me'

......

The whole night, me and Pac spent the whole night watching the models walking on the stage. I'm gonna be real but I felt my self sleeping a little as my neck cracked so I could kneel on Pac. I don't know about him but his ass seemed to be having a good time watching them girls.

Well we all know that Pac loves women  WAY TOO much and anything walking with a pussy and tits, he'll probably go home with a group of them tonight!

'What you getting up for?' I asked breaking out of my sleep

'Girl you ain't remember, I gotta perform too' he laughed as I felt dumb

'Oh' I said to myself as he begun to walk off 'PAC!'

'Good luck!' I said to him as he turned around with a smile on his face

Tupac performed his hit song with Dre called California love but the remix version to close the show.

Finally something interesting to brighten up the night.

I kid you not, Tupac was eyeing every single girl up there....like damn I thought his eyes were going to drop out. Not even that, I thought he was gonna mess up his words because he wasn't paying attention.

Not gonna lie though, I felt a little jealous as he was eyeing up each girl. The thing I didn't understand was that how can he be all intimate with me and then go walk of and act like a greedy nigga and want more girls? Especially when he just kissed me making me melt inside as I felt that the kiss was special to me an hour ago.

Like am I just like those girls he talks about?.....Am I one of his fuck buddies?

I'm slowly starting to grow feelings for him each day and I don't know why. I also don't want to be loving him too much and he'll probably don't love me back in that way. I don't wanna get my hopes up.....I don't wanna be used....I don't wanna ruin our friendship.