19🥀

June 1996:
Justine

'Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Tupac
Happy birthday to you'

'Happy birthday baby' I spoke in Tupac's ear as he pulled me into a hug to kiss my forehead

Damn I needed someone to cut the cake because damn it would've taken for ever. It was so big man....could feed more than a village.

I turned around to see Tupac pointing a piece of cake in my face. So I obviously thought that he was giving me piece more so I opened my mouth and took it.

'Justine!' He said in shock

'What? I thought that piece of cake was for me?' I said munching away

'You just as greedy as you wanna be' He laughed

'Boy you better be grateful for what you have or I wouldn't have gone through the efforts of getting you that car' we both laughed as I saw his face getting softer

'Pac?' I asked seeing if he was okay

'Thanks' he smiled

'Thanks for what?' I asked taking another bite of my cake

'For always being there for me' he said 'you are the only girl apart from the women in my family who saw me rise from the very little scraps I had to get this high today.....all the girls would turn me away apart from you....I knew you were different and I've always loved you for that'

'Boy you gonna make me mess up my makeup' I joked as his words hit me when my eyes got glossy a little bit

'Come here' he smiled gesturing for a hug

Writers point of view:

The room started to get hot and clustered with people bumping and grinding to R. Kelly, Xscape, Keith Sweat, Jodeci And Silk. It seemed to appear that Tupac's mother left a couple minutes after due to being tired but Justine thought it probably might've been because of the dirty dancing going on, she swear to god that people were literally taking there clothes of slowly after getting all rowdy. Justine wanted to stop the music but one of her best slow jamz ever just came on.

'Nah baby.....this my song!' Justine said excitedly doing a little slow dance as Freak me by Silk started to begin

Justine didn't realise that Pac was watching her as her dance moves started to become seductive. His eyes were glued on to her as she touched herself in a way that he's never seen her done before. He knew his bulge was probably showing but he didn't care one bit, he knew every other dude was getting excited so why couldn't he?

Tupac walked up closer to her pulling her into his chest at a quick force. His hands soon ran down her back squeezing her ass tightly from under her dress as startled moan came from her lips. He rubbed her ass in a circular motion and pinching it with his hands in between.

Justine's arms slowly snaked underneath Tupac's silk t-shirt to feel his bare back as she rubbed her hands gently.

His breath hit her neck as his lips came in contact with it. He started from the crook of her neck kissing the hell out of it as if he ain't eat in like forever. By his violent kisses, that only mad her weak, she felt like her legs were going to snap off because she wasn't stable anymore. Her head moved back as her eyes were shut and she was biting her lip as if she was going to suck the blood out of it. This only caused Pac to kiss her body harder by going further to her collar bone and her chest.

Her head then moved forward slamming into his chest gently as she didn't want anyone to hear her moans. She also did a good job in not messing up her hair and makeup.

Her hands were now touching his torso as Tupac went in to kiss her as he finished demolishing her neck with hickeys. His hands were forever on her ass as he went deeper with the kiss. His tongue soon in her mouth as they started to play around with them as they moaned into each other's mouth.

The song was was finished long time ago and they were still getting at it. Hey have never been this affectionate before......they have never been that affectionate with other people like that before on the dance floor. It could've been the drinks they had, or the multiple times the got big together but they really acted as if they would never see each other ever again and they needed to make the most of it tonight.

'Fuck.....' Justine spoke in between the kiss trying to catch her breath

'What?' Pac spoke deeply opening his eyes from the long kissing session the just had

'Getting.....getting too hot' she spoke out finally releasing her words

'Oh you want the good dick' he spoke out with a cocky attitude

'Fuck I do!' She bite her lip as he smirked at her wanting

Authors note: I didn't write from Justine's nor Tupac's point of view because I'd didn't know which one I should've done and I also wanted you guys to know what they were feeling at the same time from my view.

Remember to comment and vote!