53🥀

September 1996:
Tupac

'What the hell happened to you?' Kidada asked

'I just got in a fight' I told her

'About what?' She asked '......really is about the chain?' She asked again as I got silent 'really......'

'It ain't just that' I said to her

'Well What was it then?' She looked at me with wide eyes as I walk past her 'so you just gon' ignore me then?'

'I gotta go' I told her changing my jersey'

'Go where?'

'Imma be at the club'

'Well you sure ain't going without me' she stated as she walked to go and change but I got hold of her

'No no, stay here.....I'll promise you, I'll stay there for just an hour than imma be right back and only focus on you, just you' I held her tight kissing her forehead

'Yeah you better or your not going to be sleeping comfortably tonight' she joked

I came outside the door and damn I was really thinking if I should go to the club or not. After that fight that just popped of, something worse gon' happen. I didn't even wanna got Las Vegas in the first place, but the whole crew was begging to go, especially too see the Mike Tyson fight.

I also thought about what Justine told me two days before. Now just thinking about it, I really should've listened to her ass but oh no, I be hard headed and risk shit. Plus my ass dumb as fuck went of to go and fight a crip gang member. Now I know definitely what shit might pop of for sure if I don't watch my back.

I'm a dead man walking.......

September 1996:
Justine

'Hello, who is it?' I said politely

'Yo it's about Tupac' Kadafi said

'I don't give two-'

'No Justine you don't understand, Tupac got shot'

My mouth went wide open as I took a long pause. Again?......I nearly dropped the phone from my hand but was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kadafi shout my name multiple times.

'Sorry....umm what hospital is he in?' I asked slightly panicking

'University medical centre of southern Nevada'

'Okay I'll be on my way'

'Take your time' he told me

I soon hung up the phone and threw it at the wall.

My big mouth jinxed this shit, This is all my motherfucking fault!

My eyes were gushing down with tears that could've flooded the whole house. I didn't care if my ass was still hurt but I ran up the stairs quickly and got myself prepared and grabbed a bag to put some clothes all that stuff in just in case I might be staying there for a few days.

'Hello' I answered the phone again

'It's me Afeni baby.......Pac got shot' she told me with a sense of calmness in her voice 'Baby stop the crying he's going to be okay'

How she know my ass was crying?

'Should I get on the plane now?' I asked

'Justine, take your time and get here as soon as you can, don't kill yourself to get here because you've already been hurt and I can't let you damage yourself'

'I'll take care of myself' I reassured her

Imma end up on the hospital bed if I get there and he gone.....

'Okay, later baby and stay calm'

I felt calm after the phone call. I sat down for a few minutes and took deep breathes in and out so I could feel self.

I need that time too because I can't drive to the airport because I'm on probation so I gotta wait for a cab.

I don't know why I'm tripping though because he took four bullets and survived all of them so he should be fine, I guarantee.