Chapter 2.1: The Tragedy

(2 days later)-
- 7:30 PM -
(TV's on, James watching it)
TV: Breaking News!!!! There is an strange ambush happened on SLEX with multiple car accidents... And more than ten were killed on that happening... Know the full story with Iris Magbanua.

Iris: Today, the team seen multiple dead bodies scattered on the road.... And we have some CCTV Recordings but its is very strange.... (Plays the video) (Explains) As said there are 5 black cars and their target is the car with a plate number of UV 1209.

(Dad reacts)
Dad: Wait.... Jim!!! Look at this!
Jim: (Goes to the living room) Damn, what happened? (Sees Alexandra's parents... Dead) (Gets the remote and turns off the TV)...

Dad: Are you okay Son?
Jim: (runs to the garage)
Dad: Son!!!
Mom: Lets get him!!
Dad: (agrees)
Jim:... Get his car (Not the van).... Smashes the gate... (Drifts)
(BTW, The reporter said that all other alive people were sent to Lord's Hospital Department. And for the final words, police came in but the suspects rapidly goes out sight but the vans are left...)

Dad: Get in Honey...
(Mom gets in)
(Smashes)
Dad: Oh man... I better repair for later.. Sweetie... Call our neighbors tp guard our house.. Okay?
Mom: I'll call them
(Call to their neighbors... > Erick Kelvin (Father of Matt)
(On-line... answered)

Erick: What... I heard something what is it?

Erlinda: Can you just guard our house
because there is no people there... We are on the emergency... We just smashed the gate of our garage and sorry for the noise.

Erick: I accepted your apology... BTW what is the emergency? You escaped the house because of your wreckless husband.

Erlinda: Ughhh. Cmon... Its not about that

Erick: Ughh So what?

Erlinda: My son just got out from home okay I'm tired of explaining.... Just guard the house okay?

Erick: Okay... And By The Way..

Erlinda: Shut Up!!! (Call ended)

Dad: Well... Okay... Lets catch that rabbit.

(Truck honks)
Dad: Woahhh!!!! (Slides to the right) Woooo!!! Ahhhh!!! Jump now!!
(Both jumps out)

James: Damn.... Sorry Lord for my sins... Forgive Me

Erlinda: Also Me... Forgive Me
(Car crashes to the lamppost)
(The lamppost falls to the car leading to alarm)

James: No more time lets escape

Erlinda: Yup!!! Just walk like normal

James: (Agrees)
(Walks)
Erlinda says to her brain: Now I agree that He is wreckless.. Sorry Erick I doubted you.. I will not call the police for Him to be safe... That's what you call Love is Caring.... Oh sorry its wrong records (said in 1 Cor. 13:4-8. *it keeps no record of wrongs*).. its not Love.. But De Vera its just on relationships..... Just escape!!!

(While on Jim)
Jim: Dickinson St.... Washington St..... Oh Man.... Where is Thomas St.... Oh Man.... (15 mins later)
> Wooo man, where is Mom & Dad?

(While at His parents)
James: That rabbit escaped us.... Right?

Erlinda: Because you WRECKED THE CAR!!!!!

James: Love is not easily angered Right?

Erlinda: Its not a relationship anymore.... We are now married!!

James: We still have more relationships!!!

Erlinda: What?!

James: We are both WRECKLESS!!!