Chapter 2.4: The Mission (Part 1)

- 7:30 PM -
(Jim watches TV)
(No channels)
(Changes the channel)
(No signal)
(After a bunch of changes)
(TURNS IT OFF)

(Erlinda received a text from Lord's Hospital Dept.)

It says:
"Madam, since her parents are now past away because of that tragic happening. We decided to question you if you want to be the parent of the girl. Please head to Kawit Care Hospital to answer to us if you want to take the girl after she is hospitalized. The another reason why we want you to go there because we are moving the patient for safety and don't worry because she is in right condition. All bills are now free because we had mercy because of that sad happening. Thank You and God bless.

(After reading)

Erlinda: Jim?

Jim: What?

Erlinda: I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow.

Jim: Your going back to Manila?!

Erlinda: No. Alex was transfered to the nearest hospital in this city for two reasons. Because of the safety and for me to have business to the hospital.

Jim: Okay. And what business?

Erlinda: Ugh... the one who texted me is for the decision for me to make if I want to get the girl because of that tragic happening?

(Scratches his head)
Jim: Damn?! what do you mean?!

Erlinda: I'm gonna be her step-mother and your gonna be her step-brother. I'm gonna make the decision.

Jim: Oh.... Kay...

(The Perez's goes in)

Richard: Erlinda... We have important updates... Camille?

(Opens her laptop)

Erlinda: "A sudden shutdown to all nationwide channels due to dangerous happenings. Please pray for peace in the country." - Phillipine World Television. What?!

Richard: All TV channels are off and I don't when will end but according to the next page.

(Camille turns to the next page)

Erlinda: All news will be only seen at www.philippineworld.com.ph (Example).

Erlinda: We'd better pray for this

Jim: I'm going to my room for a bit

(Runs to the room to his laptop)
(Goes to G-Chat)
(Cool Crew members)
> Real Name (Nickname)
1. Jim (Jimmy Electron)
2. Matt (M💘L.ML)
3. Senior (Senior Slime)
4. Ervin (Electrify-Rose)

(All were active)
(You have 500+ unread messages)

ML: Hey Jim?!

Senior Slime: Hey?! I'm getting damned these days and we already knew that Xandra's transfered to another hospital.

Ervin: Jim!!! Better reply even one!!?!

Jim: Just chill I'm here

Senior Slime: We'd better add the girls here for updates

(Senior changed the group name to HomeTown)
(Senior added Liza Williams Airborne)
(And added Kristine Watsons)
(And added Alexandra Ong even she is confined)
(And added Rose W. Borja)

(You want more?!)
(Senior: No)

(Thank you for adding more people to your chat good for more notifications. The company is not liable to any lags to your device because its your fault adding more people to your chat. Well other are at the hospital you experience a bit peaceful chat for a temporary time.).