Chapter 3.1: Journey Starts

"The journey starts..... But let him rest him rest first because of those... MARKS!! Well He says no because He had mercy on the writer..... Well, going back to date.", Me talking nonsense.

(July 22, 2027 - 7:00 AM)

"Oh yeah.... I missed her very much..... Well okay.... Outrun?", Jim asked.

******************

(Drifts..... Accelerates)

"Wait... Comeback HERE!", Erlinda shouted.

"Well, they do wreckless driving... Ah man that's family traditions... Just accept it. After all the bumps in their cars.", I commented

(Kawit Care Hospital, 8:15 AM)

"Damn your back guys.. BTW why you didn't come here for months?" Senior asked.

"Uhmmmm, sorry that I didn't say this to you earlier.", Jim saying sorry.

"What is it? BRO?", Senior asked why.

"Uhmmmm.... I just accepted what that anonymous said.'', Jim says like that but He didn't know if its gonna be okay.

"What?! Wait?! What?!", Senior is shocked of that.

"The anonymous said that I should fight The Underworld for the sake of the Mortal World", Jim said.

"Damn?! What?! Wha-what?! Is all that about?!", Senior is still confused.

"YOU?! Accepted the freakin' text?!", Senior asked, freakin' shocked.

"Yes, very sorry bro.", Jim said, why its short for him to say like that even he has a lot to say.

"Oh man...... (Doesn't respond for seconds).", Senior

*After a bunch of seconds*

"Assshhhh, where is Xandra BTW?", Jim asked the room.

"1601", Senior said like he is upset.

"Okay, I will wait ya in the room.", Jim said

(Change format, the writer is not yet that ace, Sorry)

"Well he goes to room, at the same time."

Erlinda: I'll will leave you guys here.

Senior: Oh well, yeah, we need to talk about this today.

Erlinda: Ahhh man... I missed Detentioned

Senior: WHAAAAATT?!

Erlinda: Don't mind it, well guard that rabbit.... I don't want that rabbit to escape here.... I'll be coming back.

Senior: Oh... Okay...

"Then she goes out, and visited her husband, I'd better make more ideas for this. Okay I'll be speaking for the meantime. Uhmm... since Mad Queen is out, Senior just sat down on the bench and meditated, what kind of meditation He has? Dirty mouth? Assshhhh, I'm out of ideas, Pass to Senior!"

Senior: Oh man, what is happening these days. No TV😭😫😓, And Manila IDK what happened. It seems that, we are danger or something..... Besides I don't... Jesus.... What is happening already My God? Why is it full of danger now? Please (Says it sincere) keeps the fruitful and I don't want that others will just die just like that... (Kneels) (But some people seen him) My God!!! My God!!! Please speak (Continues to do that)

Other#1: Is this a broken head or what... Or a poor guy.....

Other#2: He is a swag guy and how he is a poor guy...

Other#1: He is lifting his hands

Other#2: But He says Jesus....

"Then they talk to him."