001 - Being playboys behing my Back?!

I'm so sorry for wrong spelling and wrong grammar

I ACCEPT REQUESTS

-FLASHBACK-

I was walking in the library Trying to find the book for our project until I heard a woman crying. I followed the crying and sobbing until I saw a girl in the floor crying her heart out. I went to her and kneel down.

"Hey,Stop crying,What's wrong?" I ask her rubbing her back.

"My Boyfriend Broke up with me" she said crying more.

Suddenly Yugyeom (My guy best friend) appeared out of no where.

"Is he one of BTS?" He asked.

"Yes!" She shouted.

"Those Bastards." I said running to find them.

"Oh no.." Yugyeom stated.

I finally found them. In the hall way flirting with some girls. I crossed my arms and shouted.

"YAH! BTS!?!"

"Who are you to ca-" Jin didn't continue his as soon as he saw me. Their eyes widened and push the girl they were hugging.

"Y-y-/n! Its not what it looks like!"
Jin said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! BEING PLAYBOYS BEHIND MY BACK!?I TOLD YOU TO STOP?!! ARE ALL DEAF?!"
I shout In anger.

"Y/n! W-we ca-" Jungkook cant continue his sentence because I started beating 'em up like pulling their ears,knocking on their foreheads and more.

Finally I stopped.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT TO OUR BOYFRIENDS?!" A girl shouted

"Lisa! Don't!" Jimin Said.

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT?!" I shouted The girls were taken aback but defend themselves anyways.

"YOU SLUT?!" Another girl said.then the others girls started to join her.

"SHE'S NOT A SLUT!!! SHE'S OUR SISTER?!!!" Namjoon screamed he's heart out causing The girls' eyes wide open covering their mouth in shockness.

"That's more like it!" I said and turn around walking away while BTS following me from behind rubbing their,Foreheads and ears and stuff.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So Who Gives you right to be playboys ey?"

They all keep silence.

"So I have another question"

"What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Who's girl that was in the library crying?"

"What does she look like?" Jungkook asked

"Mhm,Dark Hazel Brown Hair with greenish blackish grayish eyes?"

"Shit" Yoongi Cursed silently.

"HYUUUUNG?! IT WAS YOURS?! HOW COME?!" Taehyung Said.

"Duh? Were Playbo-ys.." Yoongi said the last silable silently.
"Before" Yoongi said laughing nervously And scartching arms when he saw Me glaring him.

I groan and hit my head on the window on purpose.

"Yah! Don't hurt yourself!" Jungkook said.

"THEN DONT BE PLAYBOYS!!,its just unfair...."

"Unfair?" Jin said.

"You all get to be close with girls while me?!I cant even talk to boys for once. You all are too overprotective." I said and let out a sigh.

"Because your out little sister" jungkook replied as he glance at me.

"Yeah,Whatever."

------------------------------------------------------

Hope You Enjoy <3